Thread: Sara McMann injured, also off November 3rd Strikeforce card

Default Sara McMann injured, also off November 3rd Strikeforce card

Sara McMann injured, also off November 3rd Strikeforce card

You couldn't make this up, all three marquee fights for Strikeforce this November now no longer exist because of injury. Yesterday it was confirmed Luke Rockhold was out of his middleweight title defense against Lorenz Larkin, and today highly regarded women's bantamweight Sara McMann is also out of her fight with Liz Carmouche.
    The injury bug has fully engulfed Strikeforce's November 3rd show, as Sara McMann, who came into Strikeforce as a potential threat to bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, is now out of her fight against Liz Carmouche. It's become almost comical at this point, as all of their major fights for this Oklahoma show have gone by the wayside. MMA Weekly confirmed the news:

Sources close to the situation confirmed with MMAWeekly.com on Monday that McMann is out of her scheduled fight against Liz Carmouche.

The details regarding McMann’s injury was not disclosed, but she will be unable to compete at the upcoming Strikeforce card in November.
    Sara McMann injured, also off November 3rd Strikeforce card - Bloody Elbow

Holy snikes. I go from getting to see DC vs Mir, Rockhold, and McMann to nothing. My optimism is gone. Put a fork in it. Its done.

I'll be seriously surprised if this card doesn't get cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information