Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Bisping: I Donít Think Iím Going To Be Fighting For The Title Soon

I would absolutely love Vitor vs Bisping.

2. Default

Ive said it before, and here it comes again. Id love to see how Bisping does against the "fat" mark munoz. Im betting on poorly.

I don't see much that Munoz offers bisping IMO. I think mike walks away with a ud in that fight.

4. Default

The UFC has put a lot of hype in the Bispings a contender show. He can draw $$$, but I bet the UFC is a little cautous not to give him a fight he should lose before a title fight happens. Too many $$ wasted if they do, and who in the UK will replace him for now. Only thing he has going against him is doing a PPV from the UK is a hard sell due to the time difference.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Bisping would get KTFO vs. Vitor if he tried his stick and move game on him... If he used his wrestling he may be able to pull it off...

Id love to see Bisping vs. Franklin or Okami... I know they always get pushed aside because they already got their shots, but in my mind they are better all around fighters than guys like Belcher, Boetch(Yes Okami lost to him.. but watch the fight), Munoz, Stann, etc.

Bisping vs. Lombard would also be very interesting... I dont know who I would pick. Lombard is susceptible to Bisping's stick and move, especially if it was only 3 rounds, but he does have huge power, good technique, and excellent TDD/takedowns of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    I don't see much that Munoz offers bisping IMO. I think mike walks away with a ud in that fight.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    I don't see much that Munoz offers bisping IMO. I think mike peck-and-runs away with a ud in that fight.
    Fixed.

If he stood in the pocket with Mark, he's getting KO'd. He's got better mobility, but can't offer much beyond his typical game plan. If it goes to the ground, he'd get hurt.

rh
    Last edited by rivethead; 10-13-2012 at 02:53 AM. Reason: forgot to add "fixed" as a reason for editing the DA's quote
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Thread Information