Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFC 153 weigh-in results: Anderson Silva (202), Stephan Bonnar (205) set for main eve

Okay all you steroid experts out there, re-watch that video. Does anyone else think Bonnar has bitch tits? I know he's been busted before, and man, it really looks like he's been using again. I'll be waiting to hear about the post-fight screenings.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Without blinking I bitch slapped him right across the face and grabbed him and yelled, "You go out there and beat his ass!!!" Nate "The Rock" Quarry.

"Shit just got real here in the Max!" Michael "The Voice" Schiavello at K-1 World Max Rd of 16 2010, Zambidis vs. Chahid.

I'm a huge Bonnar fan and horribly biased, but I'd say you can't tell anything about active steroid use from that photo (other than how much more muscular he is nowadays than in the past). Besides, he's allegedly not in prime shape due to this being last minute and scheduled while he was semi-retired.

It's not like he's got Jake Shields muscles

I don't know why; but I feel that this is going to be a night of upsets. From Fitch to Anderson.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    I'm a huge Bonnar fan and horribly biased, but I'd say you can't tell anything about active steroid use from that photo (other than how much more muscular he is nowadays than in the past). Besides, he's allegedly not in prime shape due to this being last minute and scheduled while he was semi-retired.

It's not like he's got Jake Shields muscles
    That's part of my point, he took this fight on short notice, he didn't have a usual 8-12 week training camp but he still looks jacked. Even if you ignore all that, it still looks like he has the start of bitch tits, i.e. "Gynecomastia". It can happen when you use aromatizing steroids like Winstrol, which seems to be a popular again.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Without blinking I bitch slapped him right across the face and grabbed him and yelled, "You go out there and beat his ass!!!" Nate "The Rock" Quarry.

"Shit just got real here in the Max!" Michael "The Voice" Schiavello at K-1 World Max Rd of 16 2010, Zambidis vs. Chahid.

i think it's just me but big nog looks like he's ill or something . hopefully, he wins by KO or sub.

Bonnar looks like he's prepping for a body building contest with that spray tan. Heck, maybe he just knows this is his last big fight in the spot light and wants to look as good as possible to spin into his next career in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dark_angel_4ever View Post
    Didn't he just spend the last few months training down in Florida?
    I've lived in south Florida my entire life. I know the difference between a tan tan and a spray tan. I'd bet my pay check that's a spray tan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Thread Information