Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cops: Jeremy Stephens' alleged victim beaten unconscious, stopped breathing twice

seems weird that he'd act like it's business as usual if he had done this......Either he's a sociopath or psychopath, or something doesn't add up.....are there any other witnesses? Physical evidence, video, anything to substantiate these charges? I just don't see a UFC fighter beating a guy half to death then pretending like nothing happened, maybe he did just that but It's hard to believe.....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    Damn hopefully the victim is ok...

And hopefully Stephen's UFC career isnt over...

I wont condemn someone based on a report.
    If the report is accurate, I hope Stephens career is over and he spends 20 years in prison. Beating and kicking a man in the head who a. tried to escape the situation and b. was already unconscious is despicable. 2 on 1, in front of the victim's girl.... I hope Stephen rots in prison if he did this.

If this is true, then I hope he goes to jail and never ever fights in the UFC again.

I guess he was completely drunk, if not, then he is the biggest piece of shit, the biggest coward ever!
    He is a trained fighter, he knows that he can kill almost anybody with his hands. Yet, he decides to kick a guy without any real reason, and if that is not enough, his friend helps him.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    Damn hopefully the victim is ok...

And hopefully Stephen's UFC career isnt over...

I wont condemn someone based on a report.
    If the report is true, I hope his career is over in MMA.
    "I think everybody up here is grateful to be on FOX. They'd probably say, 'FOX, thanks.' Everybody but me. I would say, 'FOX, you're welcome. You've been telling everybody for years you've got the American Idol, and now you finally do.'" Chael Sonnen

Fucking inexcuseable. What a piece of shit. I don't ever want to see his ass in the octagon ever again.

I wonder how much Dana knew about this when he was on TV saying how baffled he was that Stephens couldn't get released so he could fight.......

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Interestingly, there is an utter lack of the term "alleged" in this piece. If Stephen's isn't found guilty, that's actionable.

If any of this is true, fuck him. I hope his career is over.

I'm not condemning him based on a poorly written report. But if it's true, he's a fucking piece of shit who should never be licensed again.

rh
    so i take it that you don't like Many Gamburyan either??

I've never been a Gamburyan fan. If you're referring to his alleged bout of tweet-hack-itis, that means nothing to me...I'm fine with the understanding that it probably wasn't even him. But my opinion of him was very low even before that nonsense.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

If this has any truth to it, he will go to prison. He is a pro fighter, his hands should be considered lethal weapons. The fact that it was 2 on one doesn't fair well for him either. If there is any truth to this, i hope he rots.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

I imagine that there is some hyperbole here...um someone that stops breathing from a head injury doesn't generally start breathing again. Been there...seen it. Anyway I have Stephens as one of my favourite fighters but I have to think that if this is true then he damn well should have been picked up as soon as he crossed the State border, or as soon after as possible. To me something isn't totally adding up.

However, on that note if he is proven guilty in court...well then he should be in prison.
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

I've lived in Iowa all my life I've heard a story about him getting into a bar fight in ottumwa so this wouldnt surprise me at at.

Thread Information