Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 153 Official discussion thread (spoilers)

Andersons a nut. Like litterally going back to the cage and inviting Bonnar to clinch with him, then just standing there with his hands down letting Bonnar punching him in the face knowing that it would do nothing lol.

Id say that was just underneath the Forrest embarrasment, just above the Franklin embarassment.

No One is like Anderson, and I doubt there ever will be.

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Silva just doesnt make sense in my brain? How can he stand there with his hands down like that? How ca he back himself up against the fence like that and win? How can he purposefully do so many things fundamentally wrong, and then KO a bigger stronger opponent time and time again? The guys is just other-worldly.
    Because he's a tool that wont fight the best????? has anyone at 205 been at the top lately?

GSP and Weidman, its up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Big Country View Post
    GSP and Weidman, its up to you.

It shouldn't be.

The fight of all fights right now is Anderson Silva vs Jon Jones.
    "I think everybody up here is grateful to be on FOX. They'd probably say, 'FOX, thanks.' Everybody but me. I would say, 'FOX, you're welcome. You've been telling everybody for years you've got the American Idol, and now you finally do.'" Chael Sonnen

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Because he's a tool that wont fight the best????? has anyone at 205 been at the top lately?
    The guys he's fought at Mw havnt been the best?

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

actually it was kind of poetic, during his walkout they were talking about how mohammad ali was anderson's idol and the standing on the fence thing was all Ali, as a child he would stand against the fence while his friend would throw huge rocks and chunks of concrete at him to dodge. im sad for bonnar that he didnt get to give the fight he wanted to deliver but it is what it is bones needs to call out anderson because anderson is the greatest fighter in two divisions

Quote Originally Posted by LefthookStcrook View Post
    The guys he's fought at Mw havnt been the best?
    You tell me? lol half them have been cut.

Surprised Bonnar didn't look for more headkicks or maybe a stiff elbow with Anderson so static against the cage.

I wonder if Anderson is going to make the trip up to Montreal next month?

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Silva just doesnt make sense in my brain? How can he stand there with his hands down like that? How ca he back himself up against the fence like that and win? How can he purposefully do so many things fundamentally wrong, and then KO a bigger stronger opponent time and time again? The guys is just other-worldly.
    He stood against the cage so Bonnar would have to come to him, plus it takes a way the ability to shoot a double on him. He probably trained extensively on TDD against the cage. The hands down by his side is also another bate tactic, plus it makes his fist come at different angles then what are expected. He did exactly what everyone expected him to do. People want to see him lose so they put their hope blindly into Bonnar, who isn't even top 20 at lhw.

Great night of fights. Really enjoyed it. Glad Nog got the victory. Anderson is amazing as usual. Time for bed for my drunk ass.

Thread Information