Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 153 Official discussion thread (spoilers)

1. Default

Poor Bonnar... lol. That's gotta be disheartening.
    ------------------

I'm sorry but I just find something fishy about this "finish" on a guy who's never really been finished in his career asides from a cut. Not only so easy but in the first rd, I hate conspiracy theories but somethings not right here. Now if im just outright wrong, please don't ever, I mean EVER put Jones name in the same sentence with Anderson Silva

First off, Silva did just what I expected, beat up a guy thats not even close to being top ranked LHW, this really shouldnt surprise anyone. Secondly, Silva just won not moments ago, can we please just not even talk about him vs Jones. Its never going to happen guys, just let it go. Lets hope for Weidman or even Bisping at this point to be his next opponent
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

Come on people, silva took this fight simply to save the card, y'all should be thanking him for giving the UFC incentive to not cancel another card, instead of Hating on the man....
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Bisping > Silva

God you all are going to hate that WHEN it happens. I can't wait.
    "I think everybody up here is grateful to be on FOX. They'd probably say, 'FOX, thanks.' Everybody but me. I would say, 'FOX, you're welcome. You've been telling everybody for years you've got the American Idol, and now you finally do.'" Chael Sonnen

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post

LOL I did think that was hilarious, even more after watching another 5 times

Quote Originally Posted by rob_bills View Post
    Dude I'm gonna go ahead and say you're drunk from too much haterade tonight.

You'd have to ask Silva that man cos I have no fuckin clue. A lot of people think Silva would beat JJ and i'm one of them.
    O.k fill me in.......

That card delivered biiiigtime.

Main card was amazing. Happy as fuck for Fitch. Unreal performance, fack the haters. Maldonado is not from this world. Hated the stoppage, figured if it was going to be stopped, stop it after the first. Glover looked like a beast, but I near went through the roof when he got tagged.

Seeing Nog get the sub made my night. Eat your words Herman. Worst game plan(if you can call it that) from a fighter I've seen in ages.

As for Silva... damn. Hard to describe it. My guts hurt after that knee. No punches were needed after. Made Bonnar look like a joke. And Bonnar is tough as hell. This was another level though.

Unreal night. Maldonado and E. Silva's faces are gonna be looking atrocious. Presser should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post

The thing is, I get so nervous that my body actually shakes prior to Jones/silva fights. Sometimes I wonder why I even get apprehensive considering how they destroy their opponents. But still.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Thread Information