Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 153 Official discussion thread (spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    Looks like Im eating my own foot...
    You're on a roll tonight I guess.

"I think everybody up here is grateful to be on FOX. They'd probably say, 'FOX, thanks.' Everybody but me. I would say, 'FOX, you're welcome. You've been telling everybody for years you've got the American Idol, and now you finally do.'" Chael Sonnen

Quote Originally Posted by rodneykm View Post
    You're on a roll tonight I guess.

I honestly have no idea what you mean by this. Ive called every other fight tonight...

Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

finally dana throwing the money at silva to take the jones fight, its the only fight that mkes sense if he doesnt want to fight weidman right now, im surprised he put it out there like that.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    I honestly have no idea what you mean by this. Ive called every other fight tonight...

Ok that made me crack up.
    "I think everybody up here is grateful to be on FOX. They'd probably say, 'FOX, thanks.' Everybody but me. I would say, 'FOX, you're welcome. You've been telling everybody for years you've got the American Idol, and now you finally do.'" Chael Sonnen

Quote Originally Posted by rodneykm View Post
    Ok that made me crack up.
    Thats all I was trying to do. I thought for sure that I would make you laugh with the spelling nazi one.

Is anyone else incredibly frustrated by the translations of this post fight presser? I can barely hear the translator......whats the point of me even watching this?
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Man, Dana is really deepthroating Silva's johnson in this post fight presser. As big a Silva fan as I am, this is still making me uncomfortable.

Dana is saying that he will do everything in his power to make a Silva vs Jon Jones fight; however Silva wants no part of it.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era

Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    Great card (aside from the main event, although I do appreciate an artist at work )

Can't see the main event as a work. Just a vicious,vicious knee to the sternum that took all the fight out of Bonnar (well, all that was left after Silva's antics against the cage. I can only imagine how psychologically demotivating that was...)

Bonnar is known for his iron chin, not his iron solar plexus. Move along please, nothing to see here.

Fitch looked great against Silva, although a TKO or submission would have been better than (yet another) UD, especially as Silva was physically spent by the end of the second. Still, I pity anyone who went for a beer during that fight.

Glover Teixera needs a name opponent. Bader would be good.

Speaking of Glover, Bonnar should have taken that fight, lack of Twitter followers be damned!

Good to see Big Nog shut Pee Wee up.

Great, great fight card - now lets never speak if the main event again, ok guys?
    Oh noooo let it marinate.

Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Sooooo...no questions for Phil Davis at all?? Very odd
    Jones Era >> Machida Era

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Oh noooo let it marinate.

Oh, I'll watch it again, just like I have done every single one of Bonnar's fight (wins and losses) but.. not today. Maybe tomorrow...

Damien and Silva were acting real buddy buddy at the post presser. I found that odd.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era

Thread Information