Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I know this is pure vanity but...

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I love this place. Its become a part of my life. Not ashamed to admit that. Love the place and i love all of you.
    Same here buddy. Same here.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

My wife was on here for a time being under ILuvGSPsTights.

You got to think, there are a TON of people that come here as guests as well.
    yeah i read the forums for a long time before i ever even joined. this is the best spot i've found on the web for well....MMA news...i also loved reading the discussions from the forum members. heck for a while i would read everyones comments during events. then i joined and the rest is history. you guys, as sad as it sounds, are some of my better friends. nobody in my life gave me as much support through the bad times as you guys.

i've tried to get my best friend to join up i think he would be a great poster but alashe seems to have no interest.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

How was this thread made it all the way to page 5 without someone questioning what happens when your rep level reaches.......

OVER 9000!!!!

The Jets have won more Superbowls than you have.

Quote Originally Posted by GangGreenWarrior View Post
    How was this thread made it all the way to page 5 without someone questioning what happens when your rep level reaches.......

OVER 9000!!!!
    that raises a question for me. are the pink names the mods have, just to identify them as mods?

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    I think Swift has the best rep/post ratio...
    Screw the ratio...this isn't a Stephen Hawkings taught math class.

Pile up the numbers baby!
    It's like HW champ vs p4p. Both have their own merits.

Anyways, since this whole thread is dedicated to jerking each other and ourselves, here goes.

Rep per post: 7.45
    All hail your pound for pound king!!!!!!

... I mean, nevermind what I just said and continue to rep me.
    ... I mean, it actually doesn't matter because I pay TBEAR to rep me by sending him 'gamma rays' over the internet. Shhhhh he might go Hulk Smash on me if he finds out it's a scam.

Seriously though, I still feel like I'm just a lurker here for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    There are both women and gay men here.

rh
    Rivet is both of those two combined!

How the hell would you know if a gay man was here though?
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    How the hell would you know if a gay man was here though?
    It's easy all you have to look for are posters with the status "I am macatron"

Thread Information