Dana White: Hill vs. Secor judges should lose their job

During this week's TUF Michael Hill and Matt Secor were set for a grudge match - the two had had words the previous episode.

I called out Secor because hes been starting a lot of trash talking," said Hill. " Secor called me a girl. He called me a thief."

I like this fight, said Secor. This is obviously the fight Ive been preparing for. I think I have a very good chance of implementing my game plan and seeing it through and getting the victory.

The game plan Secor was referring to was to take it to the ground, where Secor's jiu-jitsu skills could be used to full effect. Hill's plan was simpler - knock Secor out.

The fight was lackluster, with Hill arguably having an edge in the first round, and Secor clearly taking the second. The overtime round was in the eyes of all but three people won by Secor. Unfortunately, the two people that saw it Hill's way were judges. The other was Hill himself.

Secor took the loss in stride.

I won," said Secor. "Anyone that watches that fight is going to say I won. Im not taking anything from Michael Hill. He won. He deserves it. I lost for a reason. God only knows why but Im just going to come back and work even harder.

UFC President Dana White however was incensed, with all of it.

That first round would probably have to go down as one of the s------- rounds in TUF history, said White. One punch was thrown by each guy and then a bunch of lying around.

"The first round, maybe they didn't hear me say, 'This is two five-minute rounds.' This is a fight! You've got two f------ rounds to win this fight! At the end of the first round, I gave Matt that round. They said to me, 'No, no, no, mike won that round.' I wouldn't argue it. Second round, if you don't give that round to Matt... I don't know what you're doing. There was no doubt who won that round.

"[3rd Round] nobody is fighting with a sense of urgency! Nobody is fighting like they want to f------ win. Are you on summer vacation right now did you come here to win this show, become the ultimate fighter, make it into the UFC, and become champion someday? Why did you come here? This isn't f------ summer camp!"

If White was unimpressed with the fight, the judging was worse.

"That is f------ beyond comprehension. The judges handed me the piece of paper and I was like, you have to be f------ kidding me," said White. "If that doesnt keep somebody from judging ever again, nothing should. I had a hard time walking up there and reading the scores. Even the blue team is pissed about the outcome of this fight.

"The Nevada State Athletic Commission should be embarrassed."
Dana White: Hill vs. Secor judges should lose their job - Mixed Martial Arts News