Thread: Invicta President calls out shady managers

Default Invicta President calls out shady managers

Invicta President calls out shady managers

Invicta FC President Shannon Knapp took to Facebook with an important message for the female fighters in MMA.

*** Attention Female Athletes ***

It has come to my attention AGAIN that there are still issues with Fight Managers out there that are saying that the only way female athletes will fight for Invicta FC is if the athlete signs with them and that these Fight Managers have the “in with Invicta FC” or they can have an at
    hlete blackballed from our promotion.

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND…THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE!!!

Please note…just because a Fight Manager has a lot of female athletes signed with Invicta FC doesn’t make them the “it guy” or the best Fight Manager, or the only Manager we prefer to deal with.

I will REPEAT this LOUDLY and CLEARLY so hopefully all female athletes, pro, and especially amateur female athletes, understand Invicta FC plays NO favorites to any Managers or Management Company and we NEVER will!

Female athletes are signed on their ability alone! If you want a contract with Invicta FC keep winning, fighting hard and you will get that contract!

The Manager works for you! It is your talent and ability alone that will get you a contract with Invicta FC. If you feel that you are being bullied or a Manager is making any of these claims in trying to sign you to their Management Company contracts please notify me personally.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE FEMALE ATHLETES BEING BULLIED, OR MANAGERS MISREPRESENTING THEMSELVES, OR THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH INVICTA FC TO SIGN FEMALE ATHLETES TO THEIR MANAGEMENT CONTRACTS.

Please help to pass this information along so hopefully it will reach all the female athletes.

sknapp@invictafc.com
    Invicta President calls out shady managers - Mixed Martial Arts News

That's the coolest shit i've heard in a while.
    I haven't gone out of my way to watch any Invicta FC cards... but I will from now on.
    I don't know, I just think that's pretty fucking cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Dirten View Post
    That's the coolest shit i've heard in a while.
    I haven't gone out of my way to watch any Invicta FC cards... but I will from now on.
    I don't know, I just think that's pretty fucking cool.
    I agree. Large balls shown right here. Shows they care about their talent too.

Dana White reads this and scratches his head in confusion......
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Thread Information