+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anderson Silva to star in cop movie with Steven Segal

I see a buddy cop movie in the future, The Adventures of the Ponytailed Donut and Starvin Marvin.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsteven View Post
    Noobjack horseshit. Where is the relevance toAnderson's or Segal's performance in the cage ? Oh wait about that Segal comment........
    You don't find this relevant? You don't think Anderson will be taking time off for this? I know he only fights twice a year as it is, but there is a mighty good chance he'll use this as an excuse to cut back on his number of superfights that he competes in next year.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    ...there is a mighty good chance he'll use this as an excuse to cut back on his number of superfights that he competes in next year.
    I don't think he'll miss any superfights that are offered...but I'm betting the winner of Boetsch/Weidman is going to either sit on the shelf or take another fight as they wait for him.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

It's a cop movie where two buddy cops decide that the bad guy isn't interesting enough and they never chase him down. Then Segal teaches Silva how to dance and Silva wins a big dance-off. After, he reveals that he was injured the whole time!

Oh, and that villain they let go in the beginning? Played by Chris Weidman.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

I couldn't care any less, but that being said... Good on him for making money. He can't fight forever, might as well start a new career now. I don't understand how this makes him more dislikable? Or how this disrespects mma? Mma is a sport yes, but it's also entertainment, and it's not a career that lasts forever. I won't watch it, and it will probably be garbage... But most movies are now anyway so fuck it. I'd rather see him prosper for his family in another career then end up sad and broke so many other athletes...

Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    I couldn't care any less, but that being said... Good on him for making money. He can't fight forever, might as well start a new career now. I don't understand how this makes him more dislikable? Or how this disrespects mma? Mma is a sport yes, but it's also entertainment, and it's not a career that lasts forever. I won't watch it, and it will probably be garbage... But most movies are now anyway so fuck it. I'd rather see him prosper for his family in another career then end up sad and broke so many other athletes...
    The continued association with Segal makes him less likable for a lot of people seen as Segal is a scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    The continued association with Segal makes him less likable for a lot of people seen as Segal is a scumbag.
    Uh easy there. Seagal is seen more as a joke, scumbag is way too harsh.

Example: MadTV: Will Sasso as Steven Segal - YouTube

Good Douche...Bad Douche, playing off each other brilliantly.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

How awesome would it be if Silva showed up at the premier and took credit for teaching Seagal how to act?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information