Thread: shitty event calender

Default shitty event calender

Can someone with some clout around this motha actually update the fuckin event calender? This is my fav mma site but how lame is it we don't even have up any events for this entire month? Thanks for your time.
    Thats right bitches, gonna have to bling out the other hand soon...

My understanding is that the main news site is run by entirely different people then the forums two separate entities.

Ahhh I did not know that thanks man. I will look around for the appropriate place to make this request.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsteven View Post
    Ahhh I did not know that thanks man. I will look around for the appropriate place to make this request.
    Check out the "Upcoming MMA Events" sticky thread kept updated by MuleFloyd in the main forum, near the top... He is all over that shit, usually very up to date.

Yeah basically the people that run this site dont give a shit about it, just being honest.

The event calendar is far from being accurate. The fight finder is one of the worst Ive ever seen, tons of info is incorrect, I mean it says GSP trains out of "Pride fighting Championship" ffs lol and The rankings are a joke, again no offense to anyone who actually tries to fix this stuff.

But Ive been here for years and have made multiple threads myself regarding stuff like this...nothing gets done. Just enjoy the forums and go to other websites for the extra stuff like Calendars/Fight Finder/Rankings.

Id love it if everything I wanted was right here, But I dont see it ever happening

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

Yeah the forums are the bread and butter of updated news and announcments and are where I spend 95% of time if not more. Weird they don't keep things more current. Chael choosing Hendo as a coach has been on the front page for how long now? Sigh. but oh well the forums are great and yeah Cat I checked out that sticky and shall be using it from now on so thanks guys.

The site owner collects ad money from all of us forum geeks. He doesn't need to improve the traffic on the front page. Sad but true.

People come here for the forums.

You think people come here to read the front page?

Compare the MMANews front page to MMASpot.

Been on the front page for the past week:

"Chael Sonnen Picks Dan Henderson Has Assistant Coach For TUF"

Clearly nobody cares. We're just passionate ad generators to the monkey cranking the hand lever keeping the bandwith at capacity.
    "I like you Clarence. Always have, always will."

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg
    Something many posters here are also guilty of doing everytime the rumor meal gets cranked up.
    I'd like mine with a Diet Coke, please!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Roadawg is just a damn fool when it comes to MMA and Anderson Silva. There is no point in acknowledging his bullshit unless you just want brain damage. Responding to it is fucking pointless. His opinion is a joke.
    "Every gun makes its own tune."

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    The site owner collects ad money from all of us forum geeks. He doesn't need to improve the traffic on the front page. Sad but true.

People come here for the forums.

You think people come here to read the front page?

Compare the MMANews front page to MMASpot.
    But wouldnt it be nice to have a site with everything?

I mean we have one of the best domain names ever in MMANEWS, thats what everyone googles when they want to find out some "MMANEWS" lol.

You think with such a good long standing name and strong fan-base the people in charge would really make it up to par with the rest and become one of the best sites around.

Im not going anywheres but it would be nice.

BTW the last update on the Spot was Oct 27th lol.

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

We SHOULD be able to access everything consistently . Watsed potential essentially. But yeah I aint leaving so wtv.

Thread Information