Thread: UFC featherweight Eddie Yagin hospitalized with head injury suffered in training

Default UFC featherweight Eddie Yagin hospitalized with head injury suffered in training

UFC featherweight Eddie Yagin hospitalized with head injury suffered in training

Eddie Yagin is likely out of his UFC on FOX 5 match up with Denis Siver after the featherweight fighter suffered a head injury in training that required him to be admitted to the emergency room.
    Jason House of Iridium Sports Agency, who represents Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Featherweight fighter, Eddie Yagin (16-5-1), shared some troubling news Monday evening (Nov. 12, 2012).

Check out his cryptic Tweet below:

"Please keep @EddieYaginMMA in your prayers. He got admitted to the ER today due to a head injury he suffered training."
    The details surrounding the incident are unknown at this time, however, it can only be assumed that Yagin's bout with Dennis Siver, which is scheduled for UFC on FOX 5 on Dec. 8, 2012, in Seattle, Wash., is in jeopardy.
    UFC featherweight Eddie Yagin hospitalized with head injury suffered in training - MMAmania.com

Scary, hope Mr. Yagin is ok.

On a side note does anybody else think of him as some badass villain from a kung fu flick?

Did someone beat him with a bat or something?
    What kind of training is he doing?
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    Did someone beat him with a bat or something?
    What kind of training is he doing?
    i've had a buddy screw his neck up while rolling with another guy during BJJ training. He had his back and the guy on the bottom rolled and their arms were tied up and he went face first into the mat and he isnt able to fight anymore because of the damage it did to his neck, hopefully its not the same sort of situation here

WE ARE ALL WITNESS: JANUARY 3, 2015

Yagin’s family told House that there is blood around his brain that is causing swelling, thus, putting pressure on his brain, but they were told by his doctor that he believes surgery won’t be necessary, that the swelling should go down on its own in the coming days.
    Thank god. That's scary shit right thurr.

Yagin scored his first victory in the Octagon at UFC 145 earlier this year with a split decision win over Mark Hominick, one of the top fighters in the weight class.
    I was in attendance and he put on quite a show. I became a fan of his that night for sure. Here's to hoping this works out.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Ah hell! I was really looking forward to that fight. I hope he'll be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

He is training with Crocop or what??

Seriously, hopefully he recovers soon!
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information