Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mike Pierce: Nick Diaz is 'entertaining like Honey Boo-Boo'

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    Koscheck and Diaz will be a lesson in Trash Talk 101.
    ..If you count kos calling him a robot and a nerd as good trash talk.

Kos takes him down for 15 minutes. Diaz complains like it isn't his fault that he didn't stop the takedowns. A bunch of you guys call the wrestler a dry humper. I smile, and wait until Bendo does the same to nate (if that fight even happens after nick-Kos, I forget the dates and I'm not fully awake yet).

As far as Pierce goes, he is the most under rated fighter at 170. I think he deserves a fight with somebody like diaz, and I think he would win.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Kos takes him down for 15 minutes. Diaz complains like it isn't his fault that he didn't stop the takedowns. A bunch of you guys call the wrestler a dry humper. I smile, and wait until Bendo does the same to nate (if that fight even happens after nick-Kos, I forget the dates and I'm not fully awake yet).

As far as Pierce goes, he is the most under rated fighter at 170. I think he deserves a fight with somebody like diaz, and I think he would win.
    Bendo vs Nate is happening before the end of this year (December 8th)

As for the last part about Pierce, how can you say hes under rated...they have given him 3 tests against the bigger names in the WW division and he lost to all 3 of them (Lost to Fitch, went on a 3 fight win streak, lost to Hendricks, won a fight, then lost to Kos). Its not that hes under rated, its that hes not as good as the top 5 (maybe even top 7-8) WW in the UFC

WE ARE ALL WITNESS: JANUARY 3, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post

As for the last part about Pierce, how can you say hes under rated...they have given him 3 tests against the bigger names in the WW division and he lost to all 3 of them (Lost to Fitch, went on a 3 fight win streak, lost to Hendricks, won a fight, then lost to Kos). Its not that hes under rated, its that hes not as good as the top 5 (maybe even top 7-8) WW in the UFC
    I'm not the biggest Pierce supporter but I had him winning against both Koscheck and Hendrix. He is underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post

I' bet you that he gets the W if ever fights Diaz.

I'm a bit cloudy on the Hendricks, and Fitch fights, but I'm pretty sure I thought he won the Kos fight. Losing by split decision doesn't mean you are automatically a lesser fighter. I realize that a win is a win, but losing by split decision doesn't exactly scream "hey I'm not in this guy's league". Pierce doesn't get alot of respect, and he has proven he is a very good fighter capable of beating any welterweight. That to me is pretty much the definition of under rated. I'd like to see how Diaz does against the murder's row of wrestlers that is Hendricks, Fitch, and Kos.

Koscheck thinks he is Mike Tyson. He would try to out strike Diaz and pay for it. Diaz by UD.

7. Default

honey boo boo = bad piece of work

waste of our air
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Is Honey Boo Boo a depiction of the average, everyday American family?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Is Honey Boo Boo a depiction of the average, everyday American family?
    No just what they aspire to be.

Thread Information