Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Mike Pierce: Nick Diaz is 'entertaining like Honey Boo-Boo'

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    Koscheck and Diaz will be a lesson in Trash Talk 101.
    ..If you count kos calling him a robot and a nerd as good trash talk.



  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,641

    Default

    Kos takes him down for 15 minutes. Diaz complains like it isn't his fault that he didn't stop the takedowns. A bunch of you guys call the wrestler a dry humper. I smile, and wait until Bendo does the same to nate (if that fight even happens after nick-Kos, I forget the dates and I'm not fully awake yet).

    As far as Pierce goes, he is the most under rated fighter at 170. I think he deserves a fight with somebody like diaz, and I think he would win.


  3. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Kos takes him down for 15 minutes. Diaz complains like it isn't his fault that he didn't stop the takedowns. A bunch of you guys call the wrestler a dry humper. I smile, and wait until Bendo does the same to nate (if that fight even happens after nick-Kos, I forget the dates and I'm not fully awake yet).

    As far as Pierce goes, he is the most under rated fighter at 170. I think he deserves a fight with somebody like diaz, and I think he would win.
    Bendo vs Nate is happening before the end of this year (December 8th)

    As for the last part about Pierce, how can you say hes under rated...they have given him 3 tests against the bigger names in the WW division and he lost to all 3 of them (Lost to Fitch, went on a 3 fight win streak, lost to Hendricks, won a fight, then lost to Kos). Its not that hes under rated, its that hes not as good as the top 5 (maybe even top 7-8) WW in the UFC

    WE ARE ALL WITNESS: JANUARY 3, 2015

  4. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Bendo vs Nate is happening before the end of this year (December 8th)

    As for the last part about Pierce, how can you say hes under rated...they have given him 3 tests against the bigger names in the WW division and he lost to all 3 of them (Lost to Fitch, went on a 3 fight win streak, lost to Hendricks, won a fight, then lost to Kos). Its not that hes under rated, its that hes not as good as the top 5 (maybe even top 7-8) WW in the UFC
    I'm not the biggest Pierce supporter but I had him winning against both Koscheck and Hendrix. He is underrated.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  5. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Bendo vs Nate is happening before the end of this year (December 8th)

    As for the last part about Pierce, how can you say hes under rated...they have given him 3 tests against the bigger names in the WW division and he lost to all 3 of them (Lost to Fitch, went on a 3 fight win streak, lost to Hendricks, won a fight, then lost to Kos). Its not that hes under rated, its that hes not as good as the top 5 (maybe even top 7-8) WW in the UFC
    I' bet you that he gets the W if ever fights Diaz.

    I'm a bit cloudy on the Hendricks, and Fitch fights, but I'm pretty sure I thought he won the Kos fight. Losing by split decision doesn't mean you are automatically a lesser fighter. I realize that a win is a win, but losing by split decision doesn't exactly scream "hey I'm not in this guy's league". Pierce doesn't get alot of respect, and he has proven he is a very good fighter capable of beating any welterweight. That to me is pretty much the definition of under rated. I'd like to see how Diaz does against the murder's row of wrestlers that is Hendricks, Fitch, and Kos.

  6. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Koscheck thinks he is Mike Tyson. He would try to out strike Diaz and pay for it. Diaz by UD.

  7. Default

    honey boo boo = bad piece of work

    waste of our air
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

    "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

  8. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,193

    Default

    Is Honey Boo Boo a depiction of the average, everyday American family?

  9. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Is Honey Boo Boo a depiction of the average, everyday American family?
    No just what they aspire to be.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •