+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Silva to attend UFC 154

Default Silva to attend UFC 154

Silva to attend UFC 154

On tonight's episode of UFC Tonight, Ariel Helwani reported that Anderson Silva will indeed be attending UFC 154 next Saturday in Montreal:

“There are a lot of interesting story lines unfolding going into UFC 154 and it just got more interesting. According to Anderson Silva’s manager, he will be going to Montreal and he will have a front row seat. When he was asked why he was going, he said maybe to call out GSP if he wins. Silva doesn’t really travel to many fights, especially if he is not fighting. I can see potential there for a great super fight between GSP and Silva if it all pans out.”

Although nothing can be certain, this is certainly a strong indication that should St-Pierre be victorious, a shown down with Silva could be next for the welterweight champion.
    Silva to attend UFC 154 - Mixed Martial Arts News

goddamn, that is sooooo profoundly weak.

keep chasing that vanity fight, playboy. Maybe if Georges doesn't want to fight, you can call out Mark Hominick or Sam Stout.

Nothing but class from the "#1 p4p fighter in the world."

I hope Georges responds and says "I'll bee 'appy to keek yore azz."

then waits a moment for effect, smiles and finishes with

"Fore 'alf de UFC."

and then walks away.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

Andersons just trying to test himself, he's cleaned out the MW division(usually being the bigger fighter) but now he wants to see if he can beat up on even smaller fighters too
    I hope this post doesn't creep out Sakara=Excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    goddamn, that is sooooo profoundly weak.

keep chasing that vanity fight, playboy. Maybe if Georges doesn't want to fight, you can call out Mark Hominick or Sam Stout.

Nothing but class from the "#1 p4p fighter in the world."

I hope Georges responds and says "I'll bee 'appy to keek yore azz."

then waits a moment for effect, smiles and finishes with

"Fore 'alf de UFC."

and then walks away.

rh

Since GSP sucks balls at shit talking in English, I think he should grab the mic outta Rogan's hand after beating Condit, talk shit to Anderson in French sending the Montreal crowd into more of a frenzy than Kos did shit talking GSP and the Habs... Problem with this idea is, it is very hard to sound tough and bad ass while talking in French

I'm eagerly anticipating the UFC's approach to this if GSP defeats Condit. It's clear that Georges doesn't want the fight, but will Zuffa resort to strong-arm tactics and force his hand by putting Silva in the cage?

Now I understand this nonsense about Nick Diaz asking for a fight with Anderson. He's trying to force GSP to call him out as an alternative to accepting the Silva fight. This would allow Nick to get a title shot after coming off suspension instead of having to re-establish himself as #1 contender with another fight.
    Last edited by trustkill; 11-07-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Think we all may be reading to much into this whoever wins between Condit/GSP will have a pretty legit contender for the title already lined up in front of them. Whoever wins the Kapmann/Hendricks fight should be next in line and shouldn't have to wait for some super fight to happen.

If we're making up awesome scenarios. I hope (GSP wins and then) the winner of Kampmann/Hendricks, Weidman, and Boetch all block the entrance to the ring when Anderson tries to walk in to call out GSP.

Whoop dee fucking doo

Lets make it news every time a fighter goes to an event because he might "call out" a fighter. (Rashad v Rampage, Carwin v Lesnar, Silva v Lidell, etc.) Most those fights either don't happen or take way longer than they're supposed to, to happen.

Silva shoulda defended his title, nuff said.

What possible motivation would Anderson ever have to be there?

this is how i feel about this lol
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information