Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dana White: Shane Carwin (Knee) Out of TUF Finale on FX

1. Default

I heard silva is gonna move up and save the card! He just meant he doesnt want to fight at 185 until the end of 2013.

I would love to see Cormier or Barnett step in but Im sure thats not happening. I wouldnt mind seeing Struve step in for a rematch. He has been on a roll lately.

This sucks as Carwin is one of my favorite fighters and this pretty much means his career is done.

Brown Pride

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    I heard silva is gonna move up and save the card! He just meant he doesnt want to fight at 185 until the end of 2013.
    In all seriousness how sick would that be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    It would be sick in a rather disgustingly disrespectful way to Weidman and all of the other 185 contenders.

I guess to most fans also. I do not see it being sick in an awesome way what so ever.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    That would be absolutely sick, and yes people would bitch about it, but it would still be a badass move by Silva.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    That would be absolutely sick, and yes people would bitch about it, but it would still be a badass move by Silva.
    I don't think it would be badass at all. He is so much faster than Roy. I don't think big country would land a punch.

Damn I was looking forward to this. Carwin is old and probably doesn't have much left.

Would be down for the Struve vs Nelson Rematch. Would watch Nelson vs Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I don't think it would be badass at all. He is so much faster than Roy. I don't think big country would land a punch.
    Would be cool to see if he could crack big country hard enough to put him away.

10. Default

That would be absolutely sick.....like AIDS in Africa sick.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Thread Information