Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alexander Emelianenko vs Jeff Monson - M1 Challenge 35

I second the north south choke to the Monson choke. How can he NOT see that coming? That was the only submission move he was looking for the whole fight!
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Good?

Dizamn.

Monson is one of the best grapplers in MMA with a laundry list of achievements to prove it.
    Don't post part of my quote and hope nobody read the first page.

Alexander has a horrid top game. I know Monson is a good grappler, but get a underhook. Not a bad fight. Good north south choke by Monson.
    said by me.

I will admit you could put great in there, but I was not dismissing his grappling prowess.

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicKnight3X View Post
    I second the north south choke to the Monson choke. How can he NOT see that coming? That was the only submission move he was looking for the whole fight!
    I am pretty sure that Aleks knew since the first round that Monson would be looking for that choke. The thing is that Alek's ground skills were not good enough to avoid it.

Monson is a tough fighters. He is a horrible striker but has a very tough chin and great grappling skills, so it is not that easy to beat him.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Is it just me or did Fedor look pissed, not impressed and embarassed?

Thread Information