Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cheick Kongo Turned Down Fight Against Roy Nelson at TUF 16 Finale

I thought pat Barry was going to fight somebody at Walgreens if he didn't get a fight? Does he have a fight signed?
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

2. Default

rh Our goverment has lived by say it enough times and people will believe it. You and many other might not but the mass's will. Dana has talked to Shane and believe Vince from WWE they have filled huge staduims and what truth do they use? You and I may never like what works against the mass's, but at least we have this forum to complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    I'm cool with this. Clearly, Cheick didn't get in a full camp of groin shots to fully prepare for Nelson and I mean....you can't expect him to go into a fight without the proper level of nutshot training. JEEZ!
    So is this the new fad now? Knocking every and any fighter who turns down a fight without knowing their reasons? If they don't want the fight they don't want the fight. Noone bitched and complained about Shogun refusing to fight Glover or Weidman refusing to fight Belcher.

Anyways if Dana White is looking for a good matchup with Roy Nelson I see no reason why he cant call up Mark Hunt. It wasn't long ago that people were clamoring to see Hunt fight JDS anyways so obviously its a fight that people would probably want to see. Both guys are tough as nails and have KO power.

As for Kongo he probably didn't want any part of Roy's crucifix and that is likely the only way Roy would win that fight anyways. When Roy has people in that position its like trying to fight the blob and you just don't fight the blob you succumb to it.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

4. Default

Roaddawg I believe it's been posted in this thread several times Hunt is in injury recovery/ not able to fight.

I believe even Shogun took abuse for turning down the fight just early in the thread facts were posted he was still suspended and couldn't start until a few days for the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    So is this the new fad now? Knocking every and any fighter who turns down a fight without knowing their reasons? If they don't want the fight they don't want the fight. Noone bitched and complained about Shogun refusing to fight Glover or Weidman refusing to fight Belcher.
    You are the pizza burn on the roof of this forum's mouth.
    You are human tennis elbow.
    You show up to verbal gunfights unarmed.
    You make Flava Flav sound like Chuck D.
    You are the worst.

You are the pizza burn on the roof of this forum's mouth.
    You are human tennis elbow.
    You show up to verbal gunfights unarmed.
    You make Flava Flav sound like Chuck D.
    You are the worst.
    I will kindly take that response as a vitory after all 3rd grade insults is usually a sign of weakness and defeat. Who needs defense when they are fighting you anyways? Fuck.... I may as well fight with my guard down (you punch like Forest Griffin... shiiit your verbal attacks are weak like the GOP)

You look like Romney still trying to fight Obama.

Thanks for playing but stick a quater up your ass because you just played yourself.
    Last edited by roaddawg; 11-17-2012 at 09:57 PM.
    Anderson Silva:

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    I will kindly take that response as a vitory after all 3rd grade insults is usually a sign of weakness and defeat. Who needs defense when they are fighting you anyways? Fuck.... I may as well fight with my guard down (you punch like Forest Griffin... shiiit your verbal attacks are weak like the GOP)

You look like Romney still trying to fight Obama.

Thanks for playing but stick a quater up your ass because you just played yourself.
    Yes, please take this as a vitory, you need one in your life.

You are the biggest joke on this forum and people(like myself) often give you a big pass on the ridiculous bullshit you say ALL THE TIME because you're just an ignorant, uneducated person. I'm not just referring to your illiteracy or ludicrous straw man arguments, but your utterly flawed logic and complete disregard for the concept of a genuine, thoughtful, articulate discussion, which for me is too much.

Look, I'll tear most people up if I have a conflict with them, but when it comes to you, I give you a pass because I somewhat pity you. The way you write, the things you say, you do not contribute anything of substance to these boards aside from ensuring that everyone on the forum still possesses the ability to roll their eyes. I pass over and ignore 99% of the crap you say, but you are a simply walking facepalm sometimes.

Oh and where the ever-loving hell does Obama and Romney fit into this? Seriously? Ignoring the fact that I'm an extremely liberal person politically(as you refer to me as both Romney and the GOP, which would mean that you don't read anything on the Politics/Religion section that I've commented on-SHOCKER) but why does EVERYTHING always comes back to a black and white thing with you? Honestly, I bet if Kongo wasn't the fighter in question here, but instead, Arlovski or Barnett, you wouldn't even have commented.

You have zero credibility here, you are blatanly ignorant and while I don't expect you to read and/or understand much of what I'm saying here, I wanted it to be known to the forum as a whole because I tend to avoid you.

You.
    Are.
    The.
    WORST.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

lol...

RD= Anderson
    FG=Forrest

?

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    lol...

RD= Anderson
    FG=Forrest

?
    He wouldn't make it out the 1st rnd. Just another dumb ignorant fuck that probably walks around with a DX shirt on thinking its cool. I bet he still attends WWE events with Ultimate Warrior facepaint on thinking Wrestlemania VI from the 90s is still relevant.

He is just another misguided fool who thinks he has everything and eveyrone on this forum figured out. The truth is the chances of him knowing his left hand from his asshole is highly unlikely. Someone should rip both his arms out and beat him with the wet ends for posting such nonsense.

It's always funny to me when someone starts talking shit then gets surprised at your response. It's like watching some dumbass kid poking a stick at the guerrila in the zoo when clearly the sign says, "Stay back from the cage guerilla may rape you". FG much like that guerilla at that zoo don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you. I am not your little play toy.

Idiots like him should be laughed at not pitied.

Yes, please take this as a vitory, you need one in your life.

You are the biggest joke on this forum and people(like myself) often give you a big pass on the ridiculous bullshit you say ALL THE TIME because you're just an ignorant, uneducated person. I'm not just referring to your illiteracy or ludicrous straw man arguments, but your utterly flawed logic and complete disregard for the concept of a genuine, thoughtful, articulate discussion, which for me is too much.

Look, I'll tear most people up if I have a conflict with them, but when it comes to you, I give you a pass because I somewhat pity you. The way you write, the things you say, you do not contribute anything of substance to these boards aside from ensuring that everyone on the forum still possesses the ability to roll their eyes. I pass over and ignore 99% of the crap you say, but you are a simply walking facepalm sometimes.

Oh and where the ever-loving hell does Obama and Romney fit into this? Seriously? Ignoring the fact that I'm an extremely liberal person politically(as you refer to me as both Romney and the GOP, which would mean that you don't read anything on the Politics/Religion section that I've commented on-SHOCKER) but why does EVERYTHING always comes back to a black and white thing with you? Honestly, I bet if Kongo wasn't the fighter in question here, but instead, Arlovski or Barnett, you wouldn't even have commented.

You have zero credibility here, you are blatanly ignorant and while I don't expect you to read and/or understand much of what I'm saying here, I wanted it to be known to the forum as a whole because I tend to avoid you.

You.
    Are.
    The.
    WORST.

Don't worry about me typing proper. When I respect you enough I will... and clearly I don't.... beach

I had my reservations about you earlier so thanks for the confirmation. You are absolutely everything I thought you were
    Last edited by roaddawg; 11-17-2012 at 11:37 PM.
    Anderson Silva:

Jesus christ, I know I may come off as a superior grad student here, but if you're going to use an analogy(albeit a poor one), could you at least spell gorilla correctly?

Also, how exactly would I not "make it out of the first round"? I didn't know you had any BJJ or amateur wrestling cred, or standup prowess to speak of.... I thought you were just a middle aged fool?

Oh, and if anybody else notices, the more this progresses, the more his comments degenerate into swearing and veiled threats of rape?

Thread Information