+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All fighters make weight for UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    And we were all 12 once.. From the looks of Sting and Sid in the gif, it looks like it is from about 20 years ago... Riiiight around when I was 12 years old.
    Very well said sir. Its funny how people now begin to watch MMA and somehow deny all those years of watching pro wrestling from their youth. When I was a kid. It was real to me dammit. Lol

2. Default

Main Card (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
    170 lbs.: Champion Georges St. Pierre (170) vs. Intermin Champion Carlos Condit (169)

170 lbs.: Johny Hendricks (171) vs. Martin Kampmann (171)

185 lbs.: Tom Lawlor (184) vs. Francis Carmont (185)

185 lbs.: Constantinos Philippou (185) vs. Nick Ring (184)

145 lbs.: Mark Hominick (145) vs. Pablo Garza (145)

Prelim Card (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
    185 lbs.: Patrick Cote (185) vs. Alessio Sakara (186)

205 lbs.: Cyrille Diabate (206) vs. Chad Griggs (205)

155 lbs.: Sam Stout (154) vs. John Makdessi (155)

155 lbs.: Rafael dos Anjos (155) vs. Mark Bocek (156)

Prelim Card (Facebook, 6 p.m. ET)
    145 lbs.: Antonio Carvalho vs. Rodrigo Damm

135 lbs.: Azamat Gashimov (135) vs. Ivan Menjivar (135)

170 lbs: Matt Riddle (170) vs. John Maguire (171)
    NO PICS

145 lbs.: Darren Elkins (145) vs. Steven Siler (145)
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Condit gets beat like a redheaded stepchild.

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    "as a fail just failed in life"? More like failed in life to who ever actually knew this comes from Professional Wrestling. Who the hell over the age of 12 watches wrestling?
    Pro wrestling has been around for a century. WWF's record crowd is 90000+. During the attitude era Raw was one of the highest rate shows on television. This statement is about as stupid as saying every MMA fan is unintelligent blood thirsty thug. There are a lot of pro wrestling fans over the age of 12.

The wrestler he is imititating is also from the early 90's. You know... when some members of this site were actually 12.

Quote Originally Posted by randy_S1231 View Post
    Very well said sir. Its funny how people now begin to watch MMA and somehow deny all those years of watching pro wrestling from their youth. When I was a kid. It was real to me dammit. Lol
    No doubt. I remember being a kid and think the WWF heavyweight champ was the real baddest man on the planet.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by kalebarker View Post
    Pro wrestling has been around for a century. WWF's record crowd is 90000+. During the attitude era Raw was one of the highest rate shows on television. This statement is about as stupid as saying every MMA fan is unintelligent blood thirsty thug. There are a lot of pro wrestling fans over the age of 12.

The wrestler he is imititating is also from the early 90's. You know... when some members of this site were actually 12.

No doubt. I remember being a kid and think the WWF heavyweight champ was the real baddest man on the planet.
    Some of my best memories Ricky The Dragon Steamboat, The Heart Foundation, George The Animal Steele, Andre The Giant, Big John Studd, Junkyard Dog etc ... Good times!!!

I can't believe how big Gashimov looks! That's going to be a tough fight for Menjivar I think. However I know nothing about this Gashimov guy at all and don't have time to look him up. It was neat that sportsnet showed this on tv, got to see it all. Condit is quite a lot taller than St. Pierre but they have the same reach. How does that translate into reach for punching? Seems to me the taller person would have better punching reach. Also as much as I love Hominick I don't believe he should be on the main card but the other guys that I think should are coming off losses or else their opponents are.
    I love this card!

Goooo Canadian boys except Carmont, I like Fithly Tom hahah!

Stout vs Makdessi and Hominick fights are going to be fantastic!!!

Booya for buying this PPV!
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information