- Sakara's boxing = better than Cote's.
- Cote's likes to brawl.
- Sakara's chin = Suspect (Not bad, but suspect, he's been KO'd by heavy hitters: McFederies, Leben, Stann, Alexander, that could happen to anyone.)
- Cote has a great chin, and heavy hands.
- Every time Alessio has lost by KO/TKO, it's been in the first round.
- Every single KO/TKO by Cote has been in the first round.
I bet on the stats and picked Cote by R1 TKO.
Until he started donkey konging the back of Cote's melon, Sakara's strikes looked pretty fuckin' spot on.
Was a great fight up to the point things got... iffy.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)