Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: UFC 154: St. Pierre vs. Condit- Live Results and Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Ariel posed the question. And I've head rumblings that the commission stepped in and forced Dan's hand in the matter. Patrick was rocked twice on the feet and dropped. Once dropped he was hit with a hammer fist that made him go limp.Then all the drama started. Fight should of been stopped by that shitty ref. sakara is the rightful winner and made Cote look like an overrated turd he is. Sucks it ended like that but Cote was destroyed in under 90 seconds. So much for that chin of his.
    Any valid 'rumblings'? Any sources?

I think you might need to watch the fight again.. I am not so sure about Cote getting dropped and going limp after the one hammer fist.

Patrick Cote vs Alessio Sakara Fight Video - UFC 154 Prelim | FightVideoMMA - Mixed Martial Arts Videos, MMA Fight Videos, MMA News, MMA Shows, Video Clips... |

2. Talking

Cote was fist fucked 7 ways from Sunday and was saved by the shadowy figures controlling it all, lol.

His chin, his chin, his chin. Yeah who was ass up after being destroyed. Accept the gift Cote fans. We'll see come rematch.

Everyone flapping their gums about Sakara having no chance and no chin, just own up and admit what happened.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Cote was fist fucked 7 ways from Sunday and was saved by the shadowy figures controlling it all, lol.

His chin, his chin, his chin. Yeah who was ass up after being destroyed. Accept the gift Cote fans. We'll see come rematch.

Everyone flapping their gums about Sakara having no chance and no chin, just own up and admit what happened.
    Sakara looked great. Answered some questions about his own chin and he had Cote hurt. Didn't see where Cote went "limp" mind you, at least from the legal shots he threw. With all that said, it's Sakara's own dumb ass fault for being reckless with his shots and has nobody to blame but himself. Hopefully we get a rematch as the brawl that opened up this fight was a lot of fun to watch.

My thinking was this:

- Sakara's boxing = better than Cote's.
    - Cote's likes to brawl.
    - Sakara's chin = Suspect (Not bad, but suspect, he's been KO'd by heavy hitters: McFederies, Leben, Stann, Alexander, that could happen to anyone.)
    - Cote has a great chin, and heavy hands.
    - Every time Alessio has lost by KO/TKO, it's been in the first round.
    - Every single KO/TKO by Cote has been in the first round.

I bet on the stats and picked Cote by R1 TKO.

Until he started donkey konging the back of Cote's melon, Sakara's strikes looked pretty fuckin' spot on.

Thread Information