Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 154: St. Pierre vs. Condit- Live Results and Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Never ever have I seen them change a refs decision after the fight. Ever.

If anyone thinks that was more than 3 shots are fucking high. If anyone thinks cote wasn't rocked 15 ways from Sunday they are also high.
    I completely agree. Three shots I counted three shots to the back if the head. Every shot that really hurt him was legal and cote was hurt.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

rob_bills Guest

Do you have issues seeing Cote face down, ass up after getting fucked up? Iron chin my fucking ass.

Alessio DESTROYED butterball Cote. Overhyped piece of shit.
    Dont worry guys, S=E is just upset that he went through all the trouble of setting up his room for a Sak fight and he lost.

What a waste of scented candles, lotion, and tissues

3. Default

Great fight, too bad about that ending. Sak could have easily won if he had picked his shots better. They should rematch.
    ------------------

This is what I meant when I said a bad way to start the main card.

5. Default

Just look at the gif! the 3 in the middle hit. The first two no, and the last 3 no. They are hitting directly behind his ear.

BULLSHIT.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Can't wait to see my boy Leftwich pick that Ravens secondary apart tomorrow night lol!
    ya.. thats not going to happen... The Ravens are going to whoop that degraded steel that you claim from the town of Pittsburgh... No Ben = No Win... history has proven that.. its gonna be worse then the beat down GSP lays down tonight

GO RAVENS/GSP

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    They should rematch.
    Good luck with that. Sakara would end up getting hurt or sick.

A waste? Watching Sakara destroy Cote and show Cote is an over hyped piece of crap. Never rocked? Check. Never dropped? Check.

Done and done.
    I absolutely agree that Cote looked quite dough-ish and would've lost had the ref done his job(which would've involved either a time-out/warning/possible point deduction), but I'm sincerely curious, who has really ever really overhyped Cote? I've always regarded him as an underdog brawler at best.

He's a career 4-8 in the UFC prior to this DQ win, has only main evented when previous fighters (Mezger and Okami) have come down with late injuries and has been cut by ZUFFA twice already. I think the Dennis Green quote fits in for Cote.

Thread Information