Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 154: St. Pierre vs. Condit- Live Results and Discussion Thread

1. Default

Fuck man.

That is just insane. Heartbreaking.

When is the last time a commission stepped in and changed anything? Where are they? Canada? Oh wait.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

So that count for a TKO win for Cote on the pick ems?

Hominick has a big ass head

4. Default

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/15/2709364/ufc-142-results-back-of-head-rule-illegal-strikes-silva-prater-dq-yamasaki"]http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/15/2709364/ufc-142-results-back-of-head-rule-illegal-strikes-silva-prater-dq-yamasaki"]http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/15/2709364/ufc-142-results-back-of-head-rule-illegal-strikes-silva-prater-dq-yamasaki

Illegal Strikes to the Back of the Head-

The Committee has found a compromise between the Mohawk definition and the headphones definition. The Committee recommends a nape of the neck definition.

Basically, the group concluded that a strike that touches the ear is generally acceptable. Strikes are not permissible in the nape of the neck area up until the top of the ears. Above the ears, permissible strikes do not include the Mohawk area from the top of the ears up until the crown of the head. The crown of the head is found where the head begins to curve.

In other words, strikes behind the crown of the head and above the ears are not permissible within the Mohawk area. Strikes below the top of the ear are not permissible within the nape of the neck area.
    Some of those punches did fall in the "illegal" area. Especially that last one. But Sak def rocked the shit out of Cote with those elbows before hand.

Just have a rematch.
    ------------------

Quote Originally Posted by singinkangaroooo View Post
    ya.. thats not going to happen... The Ravens are going to whoop that degraded steel that you claim from the town of Pittsburgh... No Ben = No Win... history has proven that.. its gonna be worse then the beat down GSP lays down tonight

GO RAVENS/GSP
    Oh, I absolutely agree. I'm a Raiders fan, not a Steelers fan.

But I've followed Leftwich for alot of years now and much like Jeff George, am a fan of his for life. Dude has an ARM....but they're probably getting starched tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    When is the last time a commission stepped in and changed anything? Where are they? Canada? Oh wait.
    Prater/E. Silva?

When Garza scored that awesome flying triangle, it made me look for one the following Sunday afternoon in class.

Needless to say, I powerbombed myself onto the mat, amazing fail.

8. Default

Absolutely heartbroken with that man...
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Thread Information