Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 154: St. Pierre vs. Condit- Live Results and Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Watched The Bay and it was extremely well made and highly entertaining for a found footage flick.
    Agreed. It really showed that a genuine, sure-handed filmmaker was behind it in Barry Levinson, helped keep the narrative focused and on track and maintained a great pace, which often is the failing of found-footage films.

Also bought They Live on DVD....it has a Piper/Carpenter audio commentary, so I may throw that in in my GF goes to sleep instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Big Country View Post
    I really hope they dont fire Mark after this
    He's the type of fan-fave fighter that Dana and Joe Silva can always stick onto a TV card or prelims that will almost always deliver an exciting fight. Throw him in there with any number of 145ers and you've got a FOTN potential...I think he's safe as long as he doesn't get brutally finished.

However, IMO he's starting to suffer from that "too many wars" fatigue.

Remember when Dos Anjos busted his jaw up badly against Clay Guida? Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidInside View Post
    who else Lol'd at the Joe Rogan "lance bass" comment?
    HAHA I did. I'm sure some crybabies on Twitter will be offended, and he'll be "talked to" about it. Followed by a deservingly half-assert apology.

5. Default

You know what I would love to see, Jens have one more 'run' if you will in the UFC. Just get one more win and come on over. Just for the fuck of it.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Sounds good. I feel like we need to resurrect the Horror thread. Or more so I should.

I'm hearing good things about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre film. Really keeping it true to the original.
    Ditto the Evil Dead remake, from what I'm told Raimi and co are actually making it as a legit horror this time around and looks wild. Ditto the Maniac and Silent Night, Deadly Night remake.

My buddy was telling me about the new Poltergeist script, that'll be down the pipeline in early 2014-ish.

Thread Information