+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: UFC 154: St. Pierre vs. Condit- Live Results and Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    I was talking about wrestling.
    I'm just bustin' balls. They're clearly different fighters.

Hendricks has a terrorist beard and Koscheck has Fraggle Rock hair.

Good fights, bad night for the Bearded One ( me not Hendrix)

Hendricks only needs one punch to land in 5 rounds and I think he could put anyone out. He was an outstanding wrestler in University; so I think George might have trouble taking him down. I just wonder out his cardio for 5 rounds.

Holllllllllllllly shit!

What a NIGHT!

Diabate kicked Griggs' ass. Better yet, Diabate gets a submission victory. 'Nuff said.

The Cote/Sak fight was going GREAT until it went to shit. Sakara has been fighting too long to fuck up like that. SEVEN shots to the back of the head. Come on, man... I wanted him to win, too. I can't say i'm upset at the DQ, but I hope they make the rematch. You can always count on some sort of controversy or crazy shit happening when Sakara fights.

I feel really bad for Hominick. That's twice he's lost in Canada? KTFO by Zombie and then beat to hell by Garza. I thought Hominick had it but I was wrong. Good for Garza. I've liked him a lot since that flying triangle.

Dos Anjos is a beast! He gets better in every fight and has the killer relentlessness. He beat Bocek's ass, kept constant pressure, and looked fresh at the end. Looking forward to seeing him back.

I didn't even know until now that Carmont was awarded the victory. Fucking robbery. Lawlor won that fight. It was an ugly win but a hard fought one and it was clear he won. BULLSHIT JUDGES.

Finally. The two main events.

JOHNY FUCKIN' HENDRICKS! That guy is on fire now. Knocks the everlasting hell out of Fitch AND Kampmann before they can do a damn thing, and holds a win over Kos. I don't know about you but this guy is the true number one contender as of right now. I went absolutely crazy when he floored Kampmann like that. Unbelievably incredible. It's crazy how a guy like Hendricks can come along and just do what he has done. He has barely been pushed to the limits but has so much potential. And no, you can't just compare Hendricks to Kos. That's just crazy. No fighter is the same and anything can happen for any fighter on any given night. I'm happy for him. What a wave that guy is riding right now. Who's next for Hendricks is a GREAT question. SO many doors for him have just opened. I'd like to see him fight Diaz rather than Kos, or winner of Rory/Penn.

Man... GSP VS Condit was a greeeeeaaaaaat fight. I loved it. It is awesome to see GSP back. This fight was dramatic. First of all, I want to say that, IMO, GSP was not in his top form at all. I think it was obvious he had a bit of ring rust in his performance. But even at that, he still handled Condit. Condit nearly finished him!!! I almost lost my mind when he hit him with that head kick. Who am I kidding, I did lose my mind. The older guys next to me looked at me like I was crazy. That kick came out of nowhere. It was almost a replay of how GSP looked when he fell after Serra clipped him. That's the most GSP has actually been beat up, IMO. It was a great comeback. He doesn't need to fight Anderson next though.

https://twitter.com/nickdiaz209/stat...52931091435521

@NickDiaz209 posted: I am not impressed by your performance @GeorgesStPierre

BP
    Kevo's response regarding Jon Jones' toe injury:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    At what point did the injury occur?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    The part where his big toe does a backflip

Quote Originally Posted by Transworld View Post
    Hendricks only needs one punch to land in 5 rounds and I think he could put anyone out. He was an outstanding wrestler in University; so I think George might have trouble taking him down. I just wonder out his cardio for 5 rounds.
    true. the man is a beast. but he carried the same threat vs kos and it went the distance. i see gsp controlling that fight

Quote Originally Posted by _DCdoctr_ View Post

BP
    This^ for the diaz tweet...that shits funny lol

WE'RE NOT HERE TO TAKE PART, WE'RE HERE TO TAKE OVER!!

GSP vs Condit is IMO the best fight of the year so far. What an awesome fight!!!!

GSP looked in excellent condition considering that he is coming back from a very dangerous injury and had not fought for 19 months. Condit is very dangerous and he did IMO an excellent effort. He was attacking the whole time off his back, trying tons of submissions, throwing elbows, kicks. Even though he was controlled, he did everything he could.

After watching Anderson's and GSP's recent performances, I think Anderson definitely would win the fight, specially in the stand up. Anderson's striking is probably the best in MMA.

What a great fight. This is the best fight I have seen since Shogun vs Hendo
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    not. You forgot to add NOT in that sentence.
    Shouldn't have is the same should not have. Besides I was drunk with one eye have open. I'm lucky I found my bed let alone my phone.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information