+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anderson Silva Will Fight Whoever the UFC Wants – Georges St-Pierre or Jon Jones

Default Anderson Silva Will Fight Whoever the UFC Wants – Georges St-Pierre or Jon Jones

Anderson Silva Will Fight Whoever the UFC Wants – Georges St-Pierre or Jon Jones

UFC middleweight champion and icon Anderson Silva was in attendance prior to UFC 154 kicking off to speak with the media about his plans for 2013.

The champion spoke about a lot of possibilities, but mainly he focused on a super fight against UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre.

If St-Pierre is successful against Carlos Condit on Saturday, all signs are pointing towards a super fight between Silva and the welterweight champion in 2013.

The interesting addition to Silva’s talk was his new opinion on a potential match-up with UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones.

In the past, both Silva and Jones have declined the possibility of the fight happening, but now the Brazilian legend says if the UFC wants it, then he’ll do it.

Anderson Silva Will Fight Whoever the UFC Wants - Georges St-Pierre or Jon Jones | MMAWeekly.com

Anderson Silva's first goal is Georges St. Pierre but 'maybe' he'll fight Jon Jones after
    "My first goal is the Georges St-Pierre fight, the super fight. The second goal? Maybe Jon Jones. But this is not my decision. This is Dana [White's] decision."
    http://www.mmamania.com/2012/11/17/3...-jones-ufc-mma

2. Default

Well well well...

How does it feel Jones?
    ------------------

3. Default

How about Chris Weidman?
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Funny just said he wont fight Jones... but Michael Bisping and GSP he will.

Saying its Dana's decision really means, "That motha fucka gona have to PAY ME BOIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!"
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Money talks and bullshits walks

He is scared of weidman Plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    He is scared of weidman Plain and simple
    That is just stupid and retarded to say that Silva is scared of anything. I mean, come on really???

Besides, both GSP and especially Jones are WAY more dangerous than Weidman at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    That is just stupid and retarded to say that Silva is scared of anything. I mean, come on really???

Besides, both GSP and especially Jones are WAY more dangerous than Weidman at this point.
    Wow stupid AND retarded! Don't think I've been called that since kindergarten!

He is scared because of the threat he poses and the fact that winning doesn't do much for him financially as he is running out of time as a fighter since he is pushing 40.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Wow stupid AND retarded! Don't think I've been called that since kindergarten!

He is scared because of the threat he poses and the fact that winning doesn't do much for him financially as he is running out of time as a fighter since he is pushing 40.
    How the fuck did you make it through all of gradeschool without being called stupid or retarded? Maybe if you were homeschooled after kindergarten from 1-12th grade and you have had very little human interaction since then, but then you are on the internet. Thats highly improbable.

yes, I know you were being sarcastic
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information