+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anderson Silva Will Fight Whoever the UFC Wants – Georges St-Pierre or Jon Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    How the fuck did you make it through all of gradeschool without being called stupid or retarded? Maybe if you were homeschooled after kindergarten from 1-12th grade and you have had very little human interaction since then, but then you are on the internet. Thats highly improbable.

yes, I know you were being sarcastic
    I meant the epic combination of being called both at the same time!!!

"this is dana decision" = i've set my fee for gsp and set another fee for jones... pay me and ill fight

I love lamp.

Silva isn't stupid, in his mind he thinks he can beat gsp, but if he loses to Jones, it would be just because he is a way bigger fighter in a bigger weight class. A loss to weidman would hurt him way more than to Jones.

At this point if he refuses to fight the number one contender in the weight class he is the champion of, then he deserves the label of "scared". Is he "scared" of Weidman? Almost certainly no. Is it a steaming pile of shit that he will probably be holding up the title for a very long time? Unquestionably yes.

Champ fights number one contender until he loses to number one contender-when champion loses to number one contender then the number one contender becomes champion-champion fights number one contender until he loses to number one contender

It's an incredibly simple principe that is fair, and needed if the UFC wants to be/continue to be taken seriously as a major sports organization.

I feel like I did a good job on this post considering I am drunk.

I am hungry.

wait a second, i thought Anderson couldnt speak english.....

and LOL at anyone that actually believes AS is sacred of Weidman (or any fighter for that matter)

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    How about Chris Weidman?
    nah, weidman is gonna have to win his next battle. a Silva's next fight will likely be a superfight.....he's one of the greatest along w gsp and bones. i don't blame Anderson for wanting that test. most folks don't even know who the hell Chris weidman is.....he's not in the same conversation. we'll see how he fairs shortly, but for now he's not in the same conversation. anderson would roll up to the octagon in an old beat up 80's white van and rape him!

Quote Originally Posted by iced View Post
    nah, weidman is gonna have to win his next battle. a Silva's next fight will likely be a superfight.....he's one of the greatest along w gsp and bones. i don't blame Anderson for wanting that test. most folks don't even know who the hell Chris weidman is.....he's not in the same conversation. we'll see how he fairs shortly, but for now he's not in the same conversation. anderson would roll up to the octagon in an old beat up 80's white van and rape him!
    Prime Rich Franklin would do the same thing to some Brazilian dude who only has one ufc win against a guy from the ultimate fighter...oh wait...

Weidman has earned his title shot. Weidman should get his title shot. If Boesch (probably spelled wrong) beats him, then he deserves the title shot. Weidman shouldn't have had to jump through anymore hoops, but either way the winner of that fight is UNQUESTIONABLY the number one contender. If Anderson won't fight that man then he should take that white van, and drive it to UFC headquarters to turn in his belt, because the only thing he will be raping at that point is his legacy...and probably machida...

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    How about Chris Weidman?
    I'm sorry Chris who?

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Prime Rich Franklin would do the same thing to some Brazilian dude who only has one ufc win against a guy from the ultimate fighter...oh wait...

Weidman has earned his title shot. Weidman should get his title shot. If Boesch (probably spelled wrong) beats him, then he deserves the title shot. Weidman shouldn't have had to jump through anymore hoops, but either way the winner of that fight is UNQUESTIONABLY the number one contender. If Anderson won't fight that man then he should take that white van, and drive it to UFC headquarters to turn in his belt, because the only thing he will be raping at that point is his legacy...and probably machida...

Bisping has jumped through 27 hoops and failed 4 times. It's nowonder Bisping is a more lucrative fight. Silva has nothing to gain by beating Weidman its a risk/risk scenario. If he Silva has a chance to make a shit load of money with only 2 fights left on his contract why would he go for Weidman when he can fight GSP and now allegedly Jon Jones.

By the way has anyone forgotten that Jones still hasn't fought Henderson or Chael? A loss by either of those two would seriously fuck up any plans of a super fight meanwhile GSP and Silva are wide open.

If I was GSP I would rather take my chances on getting KTFO by Silva than Hendrix (its a win/win for him).
    Last edited by roaddawg; 11-18-2012 at 04:46 PM.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

So when it's a fight Silva wants, he will fight whomever the UFC wants, but when it's a fight he doesn't want, that fighter is not deserving to fight him.

Brown Pride

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information