Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 122

Thread: Nick Diaz is 'not impressed' with GSP

  1. Default

    Did you just equate being "finished" with being "mentally weak"?

    We're talking about a guy who ran out the back door when his manager tried to talk to him. A guy who no-showed multiple... you know what? it doesn't matter, lol. Everyone knows Nick Diaz is Nick Diaz's worst enemy. I don't have to convince you.

    You can't see the truth in front of you, because Nick's nutsack is blocking your narrow vision.


    You poor bastard. Of all the semen pumped into your mother, how the fuck did you win out?
    ------------------

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    5,781

    Default

    Hoss knows all about cum traps lol

    I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.


  3. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    When things don't go Nick Diaz's way he has thrown some fits. Heck he retired after his last fight, but now wanting to fight again. People usually don't go into a fight and fight to there opponetts strengths, but try to exploit there weakness. Condit exploited Nicks and he threw a hissy fit
    BJ retires after every loss and he is definitely not mentally weak.



  4. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    5,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Did you just equate being "finished" with being "mentally weak"?

    We're talking about a guy who ran out the back door when his manager tried to talk to him. A guy who no-showed multiple... you know what? it doesn't matter, lol. Everyone knows Nick Diaz is Nick Diaz's worst enemy. I don't have to convince you.

    You can't see the truth in front of you, because Nick's nutsack is blocking your narrow vision.


    You poor bastard. Of all the semen pumped into your mother, how the fuck did you win out?
    So being frustrated and pissed in the heat of the moment shows more mental weakness than breaking in a fight?

    hahahahahahaha. whatever you say you fucking idiot.

    Quit being a little bitch. You started being a fucktard and an asshole for no reason, it's not a crime to like Nick Diaz.

    You'd think your father has raped you for your entire life to spew this kind of hatred for no reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    No, no, you wipe your FATHER'S cum off of YOUR chin. Big difference.
    Last edited by dbader08; 11-23-2012 at 11:52 PM.

    I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

  5. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Dana White: Johny Hendricks New UFC Welterweight Top Contender | 5thRound.com

    Even White said Hendricks was the number one contender... But we all know how much White's word means... Money talks!
    White also said that Silva Vs GSP was supposed to happen back at UFC 117 (before Jon Jones was even champion). We all know how that turned out.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.


  6. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    5,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Yet you're the one so deep in the closet that you're sucking dicks in Narnia....
    Sorry I don't watch shitty pg movies so I have no idea what your talking about Mr. Cum Trap. lol if you like to watch Disney movies with your daddy while your wiping his cum off your chin or out of your cumtrap then that's your business.

    Pretty sure you should stop for your own sake there tough guy lol pretty sure you have been completely fucking owned a few times here recently by other posters and now your just making yourself look like a clueless jackass...that says things like post fight interviews say more about mental strength than being in the middle of a chatoic fucking crazy mma fight with 4 ounce gloves.
    Last edited by dbader08; 11-24-2012 at 12:26 AM.

    I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •