Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz is 'not impressed' with GSP

Damn wtf happened here lol

^Nick is thinking damn I never knew it was possible to slap like a woman with your foot until now..

Hoss...such a hoss of a douche...or deuce...whichever smells worse and is more degrading.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    dbader is to diaz as fck is to bisping.
    No shit. Throw objectivity out the window when you relate with the guy so well.

dbader hangin out at the 209 throwin middle fingaz up like he don't give a fuck.

nick.. thinking... lol.
    His insult would have been funny......

if I was 11.

Hmmm...

Interesting social degeneration here.

I didn't have Kampmann as top 5. I still think Hendricks gets next bout with GSP. I'd have Diaz rematch Condit for his first fight back. It would sell more than Diaz/Kos. If Nick won, I'd have him as #1 contender, fighting the winner of GSP/Hendricks.

Sniggles, I hope you were joking when you said showing up to press conferences is more important than winning fights.

Sakara, the concept of Diaz getting a #1 contender bout right away is odious, but not nearly as odious as sonnen weaseling his way into an actual title fight. You'd have more credibility if you'd posted such high-principled protests for both debacles, instead of singling out the fighter you don't like.

dbader, Diaz has social anxiety disorder. By definition, that makes him mentally weak. It does NOT, however, make him as mentally weak as most of the posts in this thread.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    His insult would have been funny......

if I was 11.
    Uhh your a condescending Canadian asshole so luckily I don't give a shit about your opinion.

Try ignoring me if you hate me so much, I do the same for you and it works great. I mean damn all I got out of you joining this was a few douchey random insults and the thought that winning fights in the UFC isn't that important. Great job Captain Canada. Can't you be, like, working to support your kids or something instead of posting a shitload on an mma website when all you give a shit about is stupid American conspiracy theories.

nick.. thinking... lol.
    More accurate than Wandy thinking, Ehh? Dude has been hit in the head hard so many times he can't even realize the simple fact that he needs to retire.
    Last edited by dbader08; 11-25-2012 at 08:32 PM.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Thread Information