Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 125

Thread: Nick Diaz is 'not impressed' with GSP

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    Lol you wish Joe Rogan would stick his tongue out at you like that you filthy Canadian fuck. If you guys ever hung out it could be so romantic. You could exchange conspiracy theories all night long and then fall asleep together in his hyperbaric chamber.

    Just try not to smoke weed with him because smoking weed is bad.
    How mature.

    Quote Originally Posted by dbader08
    Hoss...such a hoss of a douche...or deuce...whichever smells worse and is more degrading.
    Keep acting this way then Trodden yourself out of here.
    Last edited by Sniggles; 11-26-2012 at 07:29 PM.

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,204

    Default

    Geez!
    I will NEVER, EVER and i mean EHHHHHHHHHH-VER, understand the the creepy, obsessive man crushes some of the board members have towards guys like Diaz, Anderson Silva, and Jon Jones, who all coincidentally happen to be the three biggest divas in the UFC.

    You guys will go to great lengths to defend a bad haircut for those guys. It's kinda like a teenage girl defending the Twilight movies. It's weird.

    These guys are individual fighters who, in the end, prob could care less about their fans.

  3. #113
    Kimbo> Rampage Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MMA4EVERRR View Post
    Diaz, Anderson Silva, and Jon Jones, who all coincidentally happen to be the three biggest divas in the UFC.

    These guys are individual fighters who, in the end, prob could care less about their fans.
    That may be true, but when you see dummies question their hearts or skills... playing couch quarterback.... it becomes irritating...

    Why is their behavior outside of the cage even being brought up in the first place...

    Who cares if they whined or cried before or after the fight...

    Its funny how people can watch Anderson's fights and then say he has no heart... really?

    or watch Jones's fights and nit pick every detail to trash his skill, while not doing the same to fighters he is "less skilled" then...

    Diaz lost a close fight to Condit, who we all agree is a top WW... yep he sucks.

    So people defending professional fighters, at the top of the sport... something very hard to do is more off base then a fan trashing them... got it.

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    5,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Keep acting this way then Trodden yourself out of here.
    Or you can go fuck yourself? Go join a political forum or something Mr. mature, since randomly throwing insults at someone out of nowhere is just so mature lol you condescending fuck

    I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,935

    Default

    Ladies, I'd prefer not to have to ban anyone or close this thread.

    sniggles, stop baiting dbader.
    dbader, stop rising to the bait.

    Both of you: Go to your rooms, and no sulking, or I'll take away your internets.

    rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

    Yeah, Bye.

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Ladies, I'd prefer not to have to ban anyone or close this thread.

    sniggles, stop baiting dbader.
    dbader, stop rising to the bait.

    Both of you: Go to your rooms, and no sulking, or I'll take away your internets.

    rh

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonofsteven View Post
    GSP vs Hendricks on the same card as Rory vs Diaz for num. 1 contender. This is assuming Rory beats Penn which i fully expect him to do.
    Ans A.Silva can !GASP! defend his belt as I believe the MW title pic will be a bit clearer over the next few months.
    Why do people still keep thinking Rory should be in a #1 contenders match when GSP is the champ?

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Why do people still keep thinking Rory should be in a #1 contenders match when GSP is the champ?
    Well first off he is a bit of a bad motherfucker and if he can get an impressive win over Penn(I say it will be one sided) he will have earned it regardless of who the champ is. Also because I continue to believe that if rory is given the shot he would accept it. I just see a desire to be champ in himthat won't let him turn it down. Could be wrong but thats my stance.
    Thats right bitches, gonna have to bling out the other hand soon...

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Why do people still keep thinking Rory should be in a #1 contenders match when GSP is the champ?
    Because people value melodrama more than actual matchups. Thus, sonnen gets a title shot at LHW without a single win, nobody tells Anderson he's an idiot for calling out WW's when there are valid bouts for him at MW, etc.

    rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

    Yeah, Bye.

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Because people value melodrama more than actual matchups. Thus, sonnen gets a title shot at LHW without a single win, nobody tells Anderson he's an idiot for calling out WW's when there are valid bouts for him at MW, etc.

    rh
    I agree with you on people overvaluing melodrama and that that is the primary reason Sonnen is getting the shot he is getting. However you are wrong about nobody calling AS an idiot for it . The boards are littered with people (myself included)calling him an idiot an worse for exactly the reason you mentioned. Your are also incorrect for suggesting that melodrama has little if ANYthing to do with a potential Rory/GSP matchup. They are two of the most drama free guys at WW right now and argueably two of the chillest guys in the UFC outside the cage. Do really think that if my suggested scenario plays out-GSP beats Hendricks, Rory stomps Penn and Diaz, and the GSP matchup gets made-that it would be anywhere even remotely near the drama we routinely see with fighters like Sonnen ,JJ, AS, Penn , Rampage, Tito etc. ? Not even fucking close man. The ONLY melodrama factor that could come into play would be if Rory beat Penn and gets Big Diaz , then we would have to hear that mouth some more. Please present me with a string of events that would be more fun to watch and make more sense than what i have come up with. Cause there aren't many.
    Thats right bitches, gonna have to bling out the other hand soon...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •