Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz is 'not impressed' with GSP

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I literally don't even know what to say if you truly believe Nick Diaz should get a #1 contenders fight.

Smoke another, dbader.

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    Yeah I guess Condit got off easy not having to rematch Kampmann before he fought GSP.
    I'd be willing to bet that Condit learned from his mistakes in the Kampmann match where as with Diaz I don't see him doing the same thing. He still refuses to take any responsibility for his lack of adapting or changing what he did in a close fight.

3. Default

Yeah I guess Condit got off easy not having to rematch Kampmann before he fought GSP.
    Condit didn't throw a hissy-fit and retire after the loss to Kampmann. He also didn't get suspended for breaking the rules (again). He went on to beat five more guys (stopping three of them) before he got his shot against GSP.

Carlos Condit is more of a fighter than Nick Diaz will ever be.

Carlos just fought his heart out against the best WW in the world, raising his stock in that loss.

Meanwhile, what did Nick Diaz do? Spend the night crying in the passenger seat of someone's car while being filmed.

------------------

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    He went on to beat five more guys (stopping three of them) before he got his shot against GSP.

Carlos just fought his heart out against the best WW in the world, raising his stock in that loss.
    You just said how good of a fighter Carlos Condit is... and Nick just lost a close decision to him, who many had him winning...

Carlos could very well be the #2 WW in the world, and Nick had a close fight with him, along with his win streak before that, and being a former SF champion... Doesnt seem that he is as far off as people seem to think he is...

Just like Bisping/Sonnen... Bisping wasnt on a great run to being with... but he loses a very close fight to #2 Chael Sonnen, then people point to that fight as a reason why he is so far from a title shot.

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Condit didn't throw a hissy-fit and retire after the loss to Kampmann. He also didn't get suspended for breaking the rules (again). He went on to beat five more guys (stopping three of them) before he got his shot against GSP.

Carlos Condit is more of a fighter than Nick Diaz will ever be.

Meanwhile, what did Nick Diaz do? Spend the night crying in the passenger seat of someone's car while being filmed.

...and he still never had to beat the guy who beat him first, which is what you said nick would HAVE to do, which is incredibly stupid.

Carlos Condit is more of a fighter than Nick Diaz will ever be...uhhh he had the chance to prove that when they fought and decided to engage as little as he possibly could, and even turned and sprinted away from Diaz on a couple of occassions. Not sure how sprinting away from someone who's chasing after you with punches makes you more of a fighter lol but Hoss the internet douche said so so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I literally don't even know what to say if you truly believe Nick Diaz should get a #1 contenders fight.

Where is your douchey "It's a business" argument at now? Oh, that's not convenient enough because we're not talking about one of your favorite fighters?

I could have swore you were calling a forum full of people "whiney bitches" and a bunch of other shit only a couple weeks ago when Chael fucking Sonnen of all people was given the biggest gift title shot in UFC history and people didn't like it. But here you seem like you would be shocked and appauled if Diaz were given a shot.

AT 205 there are a shitload of people who deserve the shot more than Chael. At 170, nobody other than Hendricks, Fitch, and Kampmann are more deserving than Diaz. Well, Fitch already got fucking smashed for 5 rounds by GSP, nobody wants to see that horrible beating again...and Martin just got knocked THE FUCK out...so I personally wouldn't have a problem with Diaz fighting one of those guys while Hendricks fights for the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post

Smoke another, dbader.
    I will and I will have a great time doing it to. I would tell you to do the same but don't wanna advise that to someone who can't handle his shit
    Last edited by dbader08; 11-23-2012 at 03:32 PM.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

I think Nick is an amazing fighter. But I don't think anyone should be able to lose, get a year suspension, and then walk into a title shot.

Beyond that, I can appreciate that you think he only needs one more. I would like for the general rule to be at least one win before someone gets back into a title contender fight, regardless if they lost, got suspended, whatever. But that's because I like to see more opportunities for guys to shake things up. That would leave Nick one win from a title contender fight, and two wins away from a title shot in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

7. Default

Woah, woah, woah, calm down there babydick. All I did was point out what Condit had to go through to get to the title shot after losing to Kampmann. However, instead of winning five straight fights, Nick could rematch Condit and (if he won) probably earn himself a shot.

Carlos Condit is more of a fighter than Nick Diaz will ever be...uhhh he had the chance to prove that when they fought and decided to engage as little as he possibly could, and even turned and sprinted away from Diaz on a couple of occassions. Not sure how sprinting away from someone who's chasing after you with punches makes you more of a fighter lol but Hoss the internet douche said so so who knows.
    I love how Diaz nuthuggers try to make it sound like Condit didn't attack. That's why Condit landed 151 significant strikes to Diaz's 105. Or are you one of those clowns who doesn't value leg strikes? Did you think your favorite fighter (the chubby one who looks like he forgot to say "when" while being poured into his little white shorts) lost the first fight against Machida?

Diaz is a mentally weak. When shit doesn't go his way, he acts like a 15 year old girl who just got dumped. He needs to toughen up.

Did you really think you would just roll your little cuntwagon in, call me a douche, and be on your way?

tl;dr - I'm right. You're wrong. Shut your cumtrap.
    ------------------

Thread Information