Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz is 'not impressed' with GSP

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Woah, woah, woah, calm down there babydick. All I did was point out what Condit had to go through to get to the title shot after losing to Kampmann. However, instead of winning five straight fights, Nick could rematch Condit and (if he won) probably earn himself a shot.

I love how Diaz nuthuggers try to make it sound like Condit didn't attack. That's why Condit landed 151 significant strikes to Diaz's 105. Or are you one of those clowns who doesn't value leg strikes? Did you think your favorite fighter (the chubby one who looks like he forgot to say "when" while being poured into his little white shorts) lost the first fight against Machida?

Diaz is a mentally weak. When shit doesn't go his way, he acts like a 15 year old girl who just got dumped. He needs to toughen up.

Did you really think you would just roll your little cuntwagon in, call me a douche, and be on your way?

tl;dr - I'm right. You're wrong. Shut your cumtrap.
    Uhh other than one good kick Carlos hardly did shit against GSP for 25 minutes. He has no business being near a contenders fight until he gets a couple wins under his belt.

hahahaha

Shogun kicks WAY harder than Carlos Condit could ever dream of kicking. That's why Machida could barely walk at the end of the fight whereas Nick had no trouble walking whatsoever after his fight with Carlos, hell CARLOS had a harder time getting around than Nick.

I value leg kicks, just good leg kicks is all, and while some of Condit's kicks were good, alot of them weren't.

Diaz is mentally weak, yet something else that deserves some laughing. Carlos has been finished 3 times as much as Diaz. Nick brawled with Paul Daley and succeeded, stood toe to toe with Robbie Lawler and KO'd him, and beat the living fuck out of BJ Penn standing. To call someone like that mentally weak just shows how fucking stupid you are. Stick to Rocky movies because you clearly don't know what the hell your talking about when it comes to real life.

Quit being a mad bitch because your boyfriend Condit couldn't point fight his way to another title over the pointfighting extraordinaire himself GSP.
    Last edited by dbader08; 11-23-2012 at 04:28 PM.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Both Diaz and Condit are great fighters in their own right. I don't know why people have to love one fighter and just defend them at all costs in such a biased way.

PS: CUMTRAP has been officially invoked in this thread. Well done boys.

3. Default

Did you just equate being "finished" with being "mentally weak"?

We're talking about a guy who ran out the back door when his manager tried to talk to him. A guy who no-showed multiple... you know what? it doesn't matter, lol. Everyone knows Nick Diaz is Nick Diaz's worst enemy. I don't have to convince you.

You can't see the truth in front of you, because Nick's nutsack is blocking your narrow vision.

You poor bastard. Of all the semen pumped into your mother, how the fuck did you win out?
    ------------------

Hoss knows all about cum traps lol

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    When things don't go Nick Diaz's way he has thrown some fits. Heck he retired after his last fight, but now wanting to fight again. People usually don't go into a fight and fight to there opponetts strengths, but try to exploit there weakness. Condit exploited Nicks and he threw a hissy fit
    BJ retires after every loss and he is definitely not mentally weak.

Did you just equate being "finished" with being "mentally weak"?

We're talking about a guy who ran out the back door when his manager tried to talk to him. A guy who no-showed multiple... you know what? it doesn't matter, lol. Everyone knows Nick Diaz is Nick Diaz's worst enemy. I don't have to convince you.

You can't see the truth in front of you, because Nick's nutsack is blocking your narrow vision.

You poor bastard. Of all the semen pumped into your mother, how the fuck did you win out?
    So being frustrated and pissed in the heat of the moment shows more mental weakness than breaking in a fight?

hahahahahahaha. whatever you say you fucking idiot.

Quit being a little bitch. You started being a fucktard and an asshole for no reason, it's not a crime to like Nick Diaz.

You'd think your father has raped you for your entire life to spew this kind of hatred for no reason.

No, no, you wipe your FATHER'S cum off of YOUR chin. Big difference.
    Last edited by dbader08; 11-23-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Dana White: Johny Hendricks New UFC Welterweight Top Contender | 5thRound.com

Even White said Hendricks was the number one contender... But we all know how much White's word means... Money talks!
    White also said that Silva Vs GSP was supposed to happen back at UFC 117 (before Jon Jones was even champion). We all know how that turned out.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Thread Information