Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz is 'not impressed' with GSP

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Yet you're the one so deep in the closet that you're sucking dicks in Narnia....
    Sorry I don't watch shitty pg movies so I have no idea what your talking about Mr. Cum Trap. lol if you like to watch Disney movies with your daddy while your wiping his cum off your chin or out of your cumtrap then that's your business.

Pretty sure you should stop for your own sake there tough guy lol pretty sure you have been completely fucking owned a few times here recently by other posters and now your just making yourself look like a clueless jackass...that says things like post fight interviews say more about mental strength than being in the middle of a chatoic fucking crazy mma fight with 4 ounce gloves.
    Last edited by dbader08; 11-23-2012 at 11:26 PM.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Ok Grandpa. You win the internet.

For someone who likes to complain about Nick Diaz throwing hissy fits you sure are quick to the fucking trigger about starting them yourself.

Seriously get tired of some of you condescending and smart ass mother fuckers.

Even when I disagree with someone I always come off as pretty polite imo and actual try to give reasonings behind what I say.

Then there is always some stupid fucking asshole who has to say something completely inappropriate and put a spin on the entire thread to where everybody just starts bitching at each other. Way to be that stupid fucking asshole Hoss, way to be the asshole that turned what was actually an ok thread into people pointlessly bitching at each other. Your work here is certainly done, but hurry, I think there is another thread where you can find someone to insult and bitch at about something.
    Last edited by dbader08; 11-23-2012 at 11:37 PM.

I'm pretty sure that most people who go back and read this thread will agree that you A) are very sensitive, and B) ...

Actually a few people voted for me for skin of steel for this years awards.

And I've seen several people on here talk about how you just start shit and are a horrible poster.

You didn't own shit.

You just made yourself look like a fucking idiot lol it would be nice if posting images could just change reality but unfortunately for your pg movie loving cum trappin' ass that's just not the case
    Last edited by dbader08; 11-23-2012 at 11:42 PM.

C) everyone stopped reading what you 2 were saying at cumtrap

The fact that you have been trying to use the very insult I initially clowned you with shows that I did outwit you.
    But I was inscinuating that your ass was the cum trapper so there's a difference.

Isn't football a bit too physical for you? I bet you can find some Chronicles of Narnia gifs on the ole' net if you look hard enough. Or maybe you can just get an Av of that big bad lion, then you would definitely be the baddest poster.

Thread Information