View Poll Results: GSP should fight Hendricks or Silva next?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Johnny Hendricks

66 70.97%
  • Anderson Silva

27 29.03%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GSP should fight....

Default GSP should fight....

Johnny Hendricks or Anderson Silva next?
    Last edited by IrishX(aka bornbear); 11-18-2012 at 09:42 PM.
    Legalize MMA in New York

Silva, because I think GSP really wants Diaz to be his next title defense. So while he is training for Silva, Hendricks and Diaz can fight for a #1 contender bout. All in all, they would be done around the same time.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

hendricks. it seems gsp's just not interested in silva superfight so, he should just stay in ww division and defend his title.

4. Default

Fuck Weidman, fuck Hendricks.

Man fuck the UFC. And these fans with some warped ass priorities.

Chael got a title shot? Fuck that!

But Anderson and GSP shouldn't defend against 2 legit #1 contenders.

Makes ZERO SENSE.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Hands down Hendrix. Fuck "superfights" there are sill contenders in each division that have earned their shot and don't deserve to sit around waiting for it. Hendrix, the winner of Wiedman/Boetsch, and Hendo all deserve title shots. Until the divisions are cleared out and everyone who has earned their spot have gotten their chance at the title, we should really stop all the superfight nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Ive been waiting 5 years for my superfight dammit, if it doesn't happen now, then it never will. Make it a catchweight fight, stack the card, make it free on Fox.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post

Makes ZERO SENSE.

Somebody who always gets it. Kudos bro.

How about both Silva and GSP face the deserving #1 contenders in their respective divisions, Weidman/Boetch winner and Hendricks.

I don't understand why people are inserting Diaz as a possible contender. Let Diaz face Rory Macdonald in his next fight. If he can't handle GSP's protege, then he has no chance against GSP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post

Makes ZERO SENSE.
    At least GSP vs Anderson is a super fight that fans have been wanting to see for years!! If they are not giving Weidman and Hendricks the title shots is to make a super fight between GSP and Anderson.

Are you seriously comparing a super fight between GSP vs Anderson with a freakshow such as Jones vs Chael??
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I voted Hendricks, frankly as awesome as superfights are, two champions should only fight if at least one relinquishes the UFC's title so there isnt a log jam and since anderson is the best shouldnt he be looking to fight bigger champions? Just as Jones may need to seek bigger fights if he keeps winning. Catchweight as an alternative should involve some sacrifice like giving up the title and its responsibilites in order for two fighters to bypass gold and division rankings to meet inside the octagon.
    GSP just now evened up his title defenses with Hughes id say he could do another fight in May easily maybe even defend his title three times total this year to make up for more than a year of his prime that was devoured by injury. Than maybe he could leave the division permanently for 185 the guy is huge at 170 if he wants what anderson has he needs to challenge for the total package, pound for pound #1 slot and 185 gold
    Champions should have to defend their division's UFC title and the UFC should enforce this strictly.
    Last edited by mmawolverine; 11-18-2012 at 10:37 PM.

St. Pierre should be looking to fight Hendricks next, that is the deserving contender in WW. Also after seeing Condit land on him Silva would destroy him.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Thread Information