+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miller: I'm going to try to catch [Lauzon]

Default Miller: I'm going to try to catch [Lauzon]

Miller: I'm going to try to catch [Lauzon]

ďHeís a scrappy dude. He comes out and really just doesnít care, and itís just aggressive. I like watching him fight, I like that style and I think I match up well against that. To me, itís just a fight and wherever it goes I have to be on my best because heís dangerous everywhere. But, heís not unbeatable. Iím going in there and Iím going to be aggressive as well and Iím going to try to catch him.Ē

With both fighters having a propensity to work for finishes, Millerís aware that anything can happen.

ďWhen the pace gets up, either one of us could catch the other guy. And thatís probably how it will end, weíll probably catch each other in a fast paced scramble. Itís just trying to be the quicker man and the better man on that night.Ē
    Miller: I'm going to try to catch [Lauzon] - Mixed Martial Arts News

I'm looking forward to this fight very much. I like it better than Maynard vs Lauzon. I hope very much that it is contested on the ground!
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

For me, Miller has the edge in all facets of the fight. I really think Lauzon is out of his depth here and unlike against Gray, his submission advantage is basically nullifiied.

BTW, I'm a massive Miller fan.

^ Agreed with everything but the slight against Gray's sub defense. Then again, I'm a big fan of his
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    ^ Agreed with everything but the slight against Gray's sub defense. Then again, I'm a big fan of his
    Your sig made me realize that Masscore hasn't been around here is a LONG time....wtf?
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    Your sig made me realize that Masscore hasn't been around here is a LONG time....wtf?
    Yeh, even the golden prize of my sig couldn't drag him from the shadows...

I think I did see him online a month ago, and then nothing. Hope he's doing well.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

As long as somebody gets submitted I will be happy with the outcome of this fight.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information