Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White: Rousey is like a Diaz brother

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Lol you beat me to it! Haha

I was thinking the same thing. I'm kind of worried about him putting all his eggs in one basket by putting so much hype behind her. God forbid she lose her next fight. What would Dana have to say about the women's division after that?

As far as being like the Diaz brothers, that's not very nice of him to say. I might agree when she starts dropping her hands mid fight and screams "come on bitch!"
    If Rousey loses...
    Dana: "You know, we gave it a f/n shot, but the women's division just isn't working out like we thought it f/n would, so we are f/n going to cut our losses and can this f/n division."
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

What exactly is the comparison with the Diaz brothers? As far as I know, Rousey can actually articulate 2 words.

If he is comparing them because "She is nasty, she is mean"...LOL, as if the DIaz bros are the only fighters that are nasty and mean and want to finish fights.

I do not know if Rousey already sucked Dana's dick or if he indeed already fucked her in the ass, but he praises her way too much.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Attaboy Dana, attaboy.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Pretty sure saying someone is "like a Diaz brother" is just another way of calling them a douche.
    Last edited by JimmyMoore; 11-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Yeah, I wouldn't take that as a compliment, personally.
    "To be truly walking on the warrior's path, we have to bring our minds back to the time when we were not ashamed of our dreams; when reality had not yet frustrated our ambitions; when our desire was still too strong to be repressed, and our spirit refused to surrender in resignation; when we were not yet doctors, businessmen, or lawyers, but still wanted to be heroes, leaders, bodhisattvas. The first step on the way to being warriors is to get back in touch with our dreams."

I can't understand for the life of me why I am liking the Diaz bro's and their Pooch nowdays.

Seems to me up until Nick's fight with BJ and Nate with Donald I didn't care for either of em now im all most hugging nuts.

And just to give Dana a chubby I didn't care for watching WMMA after Carano's secksy ass got pounded by Cyborg..I started caring for it again after I saw Ronda taking peoples arms home with her. But I m not huge on her looks or hearing her talk.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Thread Information