Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pat Miletich: Georges St. Pierre’s Feints, Fakes Key to His Game

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    I don't follow wrestling but I know Kos has similar college credentials. Do you have any insights on how they compare on pure wrestling (not MMA wrestling)?
    I am not the person to ask that question to. I bet Kos and Hendricks are similiar ability wise. I think Hendricks has more power. Obviously he ko'd Fitch and Kampman brutally. I was just saying lets not make Johny out to be some sort of slouch. Masscore would have some good info, but haven't seen him on here for a while.

I think GSP could and would take Johny down, but I think Hendricks could and would get back up, and if he touches GSP's chin it could be nighty night.

Feints and fakes should be key in any fighter's game.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    I am not the person to ask that question to. I bet Kos and Hendricks are similiar ability wise. I think Hendricks has more power. Obviously he ko'd Fitch and Kampman brutally. I was just saying lets not make Johny out to be some sort of slouch. Masscore would have some good info, but haven't seen him on here for a while.

I think GSP could and would take Johny down, but I think Hendricks could and would get back up, and if he touches GSP's chin it could be nighty night.

Thanks man. I agree on his nasty power - truly intimidating guy and GSP doesn't have the iron chin that some others do. I'll be very curious to see how Hendricks handles his takedowns and how he mentally recovers to being taken down.

Come to think of it, I need to rewatch the Pierce fight, I have no recollection of that one off the cuff.

But I don't know why people are making things up. Hendricks never fought Kampmann. Never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2JUBAE View Post
    GSP's takedowns are just unstoppable.
    I guess we will see when/if he fights Hendricks.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Thread Information