Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dan Hardy Interested In Josh Koscheck, Not Matt Riddle

Default Dan Hardy Interested In Josh Koscheck, Not Matt Riddle

Dan Hardy Interested In Josh Koscheck, Not Matt Riddle

"I'm not a matchmaker and that's not my job, but if I was to pick an opponent, (Riddle) wouldn't even come into my head to be honest," said Hardy, during a recent appearance on Fuel TV. "I don't like looking at the guy, so obviously training for him for eight weeks would be tiring."

Instead, Hardy would like a former contender, namely Josh Koscheck if he is available. He added, "Maybe Koscheck on The Ultimate Fighter, if I had to choose."
    Dan Hardy Interested In Josh Koscheck, Not Matt Riddle - FightLine.com

"i would love to be smothered and outwrestled for fifteen minutes" -dan hardy

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    yea, please see "Kos vs Daily".
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Dan Hardy must be thinking his recent training with GSP and his takedown ability will be enough to outwrestle Kos.

Sorry Dan, you don't become a top level wrestler in just a few sessions with GSP.

Kos is going to put Hardy on his back for 3 long rounds, so becareful with what you wish!

Too bad, I would like to see Hardy KO Riddle.
    Legalize MMA in New York

sure. I think going 2 and 4 in your last six--with your two wins over not-even-top-25 opponents entitles him to call out a top 10 fighter.

A two-win streak and a fauxhawk changes everything, I guess.

This might actually be the only fight I've hoped Koscheck would win since he beat up Diego.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

The key to matchmaking with Dan Hardy is in the style, guys that will stand and give him a good fight without using a superior wrestling game that will all but nullify Hardy for everything except the first 30 seconds of the first round.

I think names like Siyar, Silva, Diego, Neer and maybe even a bounceback fight for Kampmann are in order to maximize the FOTN potential. Or they could feed him to Gunnar Nelson....

9. Default

Hardy who?

Riddle vs Hardy could co main event a british card ( Not PPV most likely) and would be fun to watch

Thread Information