Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dan Hardy Interested In Josh Koscheck, Not Matt Riddle

I always enjoy watching Hardy fight, he always brings it and as a Brit I gotta pull for him, whoever he fights. However, I don't want to see him spend 15 minutes on his back, stifled and frustrated.

Hardy showed improved wrestling against Sadollah, but is still a world apart from Kos in that department. If Dan can get past Riddle, then give him the fight with Kos, but not before.

Favourite Fighters: A. Silva, Velasquez, Swanson, Bisping, W. Silva, Barnett, Faber, Dos Santos, Manuwa, McCall, Pickett & Poirier
    Least-Favourite Fighters: Story, Sylvia, Browne & Lentz

0-1 on sig bets.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    The key to matchmaking with Dan Hardy is in the style, guys that will stand and give him a good fight without using a superior wrestling game that will all but nullify Hardy for everything except the first 30 seconds of the first round.

I think names like Siyar, Silva, Diego, Neer and maybe even a bounceback fight for Kampmann are in order to maximize the FOTN potential. Or they could feed him to Gunnar Nelson....
    I agree.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Uhh, yeah because Hardy has just been so impressive his past 6 appearances, he gets to call out big name like Kos....makes sense to me....... -.-

hardy loses 9 out of 10 fights with kos. nah, actually 10 out of 10. have him fight diego. that'd be fun

UFC's Dan Hardy plans future training sessions with St-Pierre, targets spring return | MMAjunkie.com
    the Brit revealed he is planning to train in the future with St-Pierre and the Tristar crew.

"It was awesome," Hardy told FUEL TV a week ago in Montreal, site of St-Pierre's win over Condit at UFC 154. "They're so open and helpful (at Tristar). I just came up to help Georges out, and I learned a lot myself. It was just a great week. I really enjoyed it, (and) I do plan on going back a lot."
    "I'll still be based in Vegas. I have my coaches for training camp and stuff," Hardy said. "But it's always good to get some variation in training, particularly outside the training camp. So I'm going to be coming up to Tristar and working with these guys, and hopefully implementing some of that stuff into my regular game plan."
    "It was, at first, a little bit (weird)," Hardy said. "But Georges is a very nice and respectful guy. He's a very deserving champion, as well. I'm more than happy to help him out. And he's very giving with his knowledge, as well. There's a few things he's taught me and helped me out with that I probably could have done with before I fought him, to be honest. But it doesn't work out that way."

Hardy got off his four-fight schneid in May at UFC 146 when he stopped Duane Ludwig with a big left hand and follow-up strikes in the first round. And in September, fighting in front of his home city fans in Nottingham, England, Hardy beat TUF 7 winner Amir Sadollah by unanimous decision.

Now he plans to take a few more months off before returning in the spring, saying he wants to continue upping his knowledge base and not be in a hurry.

"I'm looking at the end of March or beginning of April," Hardy said. "I'm in a good place now, and I'm learning. I don't want to be too bullheaded and rush into another fight. I want to make sure I'm improving."

Kos would eat him up and spit him out. Atleast call out Fitch who has been ko'd recently. Personally I would like to see if Diego Sanchez still has what it takes to put a beating on Hardy as he has been sliding since BJ stole his soul.

My personal favorite option would be for Hardy to welcome Diaz back so Nick can get the win he needs for a title shot
    Favorite fighters: GSP, F. Griffin, Jon Jones, Nick Diaz, Carwin, Ken Flo, Leben

Thread Information