Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The 25 Sexiest Female Athletes That Could Kick Your A..

Default The 25 Sexiest Female Athletes That Could Kick Your A..

Saw this on TheChive today but its from Bleacherreport.

25 Sexiest Female Athletes Who Can Kick Your Ass | Bleacher Report

Most are MMA, some are boxing, Mods feel free to move if needed.

Lots of hotties in there

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

Hope they're not in order because Tate is #1 lol

Hot chicks who can fight.

So hot.

For me, my dream woman would fight, ride motorcycles, have tattoos, and of course be smoking hot.

If only dreams came true...

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post

So hot.

For me, my dream woman would fight, ride motorcycles, have tattoos, and of course be smoking hot.

As my triumph is once again in pieces in the basement, I'd amend your criteria to fix motorcycles. As I am living proof, any fool can ride.

My wife doesn't fight though. I'd probably be fucked if she did. But if I had to choose, I'd rather have her mechanically adept than a fighter.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post

So hot.

One of the worst things I did was teach my (smoking hot ) Girlfriend the RNC and Triangle Choke.

...When you legitly get tapped out by your Girl in front of your best friends who are all into MMA it fucking sucks lol, trust me.

She actually fish-hooked me to the ground and THEN sunk in the RNC (full force) FTW, Goodtimes

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

Lol at Tate>Rousey. Also where is Kyra Gracie?

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    As my triumph is once again in pieces in the basement, I'd amend your criteria to fix motorcycles. As I am living proof, any fool can ride.

My wife doesn't fight though. I'd probably be fucked if she did. But if I had to choose, I'd rather have her mechanically adept than a fighter.

rh
    Hahaha, now I definitely hear that. If I found a woman with all that AND could do work on motorcycles... well, i'd be a pretty sad guy because there's no way she'd stay with my ass.

I couldn't ask for more.

I can't recall you mentioning it on here before or not but I never knew you rode. Triumph's are nice. You just became The Ghost Rider.

Quote Originally Posted by LefthookStcrook View Post
    One of the worst things I did was teach my (smoking hot ) Girlfriend the RNC and Triangle Choke.

...When you legitly get tapped out by your Girl in front of your best friends who are all into MMA it fucking sucks lol, trust me.

She actually fish-hooked me to the ground and THEN sunk in the RNC (full force) FTW, Goodtimes
    Now that is priceless! I'd be damn proud, but damn ashamed at the same time. That is awesome though. Lucky man.

Quote Originally Posted by LefthookStcrook View Post

lol ive taught my little sister a bunch of subs so she can not get raped but i still practice more then her so she isnt able to beat me =P

i try to teach any girl im with any sort of grappling technique but still hold some back so that situation doesnt happen lol... i havent been with a girl that im that serious about that i wouldnt care if i get tapped but if i met her i wouldnt care if she catches me id just be happy i taught her well

Godamn, Michelle Ould and Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc are fuggin BOMB!

Sorry if this is now NSFW

EDIT by Ramma: Seriously?
    Last edited by Ramma; 11-23-2012 at 08:31 PM.

The order is a pice of shit. But about 20 of those 25 females are indeed very hot.

Where the hell is Kyra Gracie? She is pretty nice too!
    Marloes Coenen is not bad at all either.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information