Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill - Nov 25

Default The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill - Nov 25

Four Sunday Morning Rumor Mills in a row -- is this real life? Well, we're not entirely sure. The construct that we all unanimously call reality is composed of a series of perceptions that is entirely subjective to the person that is perceiving. The unification in reality is the assumption that everyone is sharing a simultaneous yet independent perception of reality. Of course, this is absolutely not verifiable. For all you know, you are the only person in reality and everyone else is just a construct of your imagination -- even me. You're not reading the words that I've typed. Not at all. These words have been floating on the edge of your brain since you were born and you only believe they are coming from an external source.

Damn, that's a pretty existential way to start a Sunday Morning Rumor Mill. I didn't mean to get that deep this early in the morning. Enjoy your rumor mill.

• Phil Baroni will be taking on Mach Sakurai at DREAM's New Year's Eve card.
    • Undefeated Will Brooks will be fighting Shinya Aoki at DREAM's New Year's Eve card.

• It's rumored that Joe Silva wasn't able to attend UFC 154 because he was recovering from a successful medical procedure. If this rumor is true, we wish the best for Silva.
    • Apparently Josh Thomson was seriously considering moving outside of the United States due to President Obama's reelection.
    • Nick Diaz didn't appreciate the video of him ranting about Georges St. Pierre being released on the internet.
    • According to the infamous Michael Hackler, old-school Vale Tudo will be the 'next big thing in Japan.'
    • Ronda Rousey vs. TBA may headline UFC 157. Hendo vs. Machida is not the main event of the card.
    • Not really a rumor, but an Asian MMA promotion that's never been featured on MiddleEasy issued some 'legal threats' towards us for using footage of their fighter on a ONE FC highlight reel we created.
    • This shouldn't be surprising, but Gegard Mousasi is in talks with the UFC but only under the condition that he drops to 185 lbs to 'fill out' the middleweight division.
    • Minowaman vs. Mariusz Pudzianowski at DREAM 18? It's what I heard from a source close to the promotion, but I find that hard to believe.
    [/LIST]
    The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill
    Last edited by SimpleJack; 11-26-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Gregard to 185. Lets make it happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

I remember Gegard saying that he was planning to move to HW in the future, so I am not sure if he will be willing to drop to 185.
    But if that happens, he will be a machine there.

Minowa vs Pudzian..LOL, make it happen. Pudzian has not been tapped yet.

Aoki vs Whoooo??? I like Aoki but he is fighting only cans lately.

If it is Rousey vs Cyborg, then I agree that it shopuld be the main event. If not, it should be co-main event. Hopefully it is Sara McMann if they do not sign Cyborg.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    I remember Gegard saying that he was planning to move to HW in the future, so I am not sure if he will be willing to drop to 185.

If it is Rousey vs Cyborg, then I agree that it shopuld be the main event. If not, it should be co-main event. Hopefully it is Sara McMann if they do not sign Cyborg.
    What no dig on Dana and co.?
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Under no circumstances should Hendo play second fiddle to a dame.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Under no circumstances should Hendo play second fiddle to a dame.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Hahahahaha

You guys just made my day lol

I rather see Gegard at 205

I'm all for Rousey getting into the UFC but her fight being the main event and putting Hendo and Machida before them? Big mistake...

Thread Information