+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For B.J. Penn, 'out-of-shape' comments, legacy provide motivation to fight Rory

1. Default

Body fat really isn't a issue for BJ fighting at 170# 155# yes, but not 170#. He still has to be in shape for cardio weather he has 5% or 15% body fat.

Roy Nelson is a living example of being able to fight with excess body fat and still has good cardio.

I just want to say that I know who the guy in his sig is, and I found another picture of him.

Quote Originally Posted by optimusjoel View Post
    GSP is without a doubt 100% under 10% bf. You don't get a six pack when your over 10 %. BB cut down to 3-5% for competitions, and it looks so sick.
    Dont know if this is a troll or not but people can have a 6pack entirely showing at 18%-20% bodyfat but each individual stores fat in certain areas more than others. Most body builders (not the top level ones) have a hard time getting under 8% body fat and that is including barely eating carbs for a few days and dehydration to get ready for a show.

I also forgot that BJ is fighting at 170 for some reason, even if he took steroids from after his last fight to right now it would be impossible for him to be anywhere near 10% bodyfat.

Ive admitted already I barely knew who Krazy Horse is btw, that thread I made about taking the cheaters out of MMA is probably RH's vote for thread of the year.
    Last edited by v3xi; 11-28-2012 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

I used to have a six pack. Now I have a keg.

Your saying a 150 lbs man can have 30 lbs of fat and still have a six pack? I'll admit I didn't do much research into it, just going off of mine and other peoples experiences. Who knows could be the crappy readers we use, but I'll look into it, until then what your saying sounds wrong to me.

Careful. The posters at Bodybuilders.com that v3xi can ask strongly disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    wow, v3xi's panties got tied in a knot faster then dbader hops on a diaz sack.
    or quicker than you would get a sex change if you found out you were going to be stuck on an island alone with Les Stroud...

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information