Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For B.J. Penn, 'out-of-shape' comments, legacy provide motivation to fight Rory

I had no idea that guy was so......flamboyant.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    He's the professional fighter and you are...?

Some guy who doesn't know what person is in his sig.
    You wanted to call me out. Lets sig bet if GSP was under 10% bodyfat his last fight. I will give you 2:1 odds and it will give you a chance to remove the person in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    Bj, Rory is going to own your soul after this fight..

Honestly, he should go back to 155. With Frankie out of the picture for the forceable future, Bj has a pretty good shot at title contention. Id take him over Gray Maynard, Nate Diaz, and maybe even Bendo.
    If Bj is in shape he will win this fight. He is to much for overconfident Rory. Bj has more power in his hands and better Bjj. I do agree that I would much rather see Bj fight guys his owne size at 155. BJ is never going to win the title at 170 but I could see him making another run at the belt at 155.

Quote Originally Posted by kingrobert View Post
    If Bj is in shape he will win this fight. He is to much for overconfident Rory. Bj has more power in his hands and better Bjj. I do agree that I would much rather see Bj fight guys his owne size at 155. BJ is never going to win the title at 170 but I could see him making another run at the belt at 155.
    Penn would have owned Edgar both times if he took him down. Hes just stubborn.

Perhaps I don't even care about bodyfat percentage?

I was insinuating that he is the professional athlete while you are the one that watches him on a couch or bar stool.
    Last edited by Sniggles; 11-28-2012 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Perhaps I don't even care about bodyfat percentage?

I was insinuating that he is the professional athlete while you are the one that watches him on a couch or bar stool.
    You opened your mouth and said stupid shit out of nowhere. Don't open your mouth if you can't back it up. Clearly I know more about body fat percentages than you or BJ Penn.

Do you know me personally at all? Do you know my hobbies? Have we met before?
    Last edited by v3xi; 11-28-2012 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by v3xi View Post
    You opened your mouth and said stupid shit out of nowhere. Don't open your mouth if you can't back it up.
    Failure to comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by v3xi View Post
    You opened your mouth and said stupid shit out of nowhere. Don't open your mouth if you can't back it up. Clearly I know more about body fat percentages than you or BJ Penn.

Do you know me personally at all? Do you know my hobbies?
    so by back it up, you mean you're going to go up to gsp or bj penn and ask them to take a body fat test? Or are you just going to speculate and talk crap?

9. Default

wow, v3xi's panties got tied in a knot faster then dbader hops on a diaz sack.

GSP is without a doubt 100% under 10% bf. You don't get a six pack when your over 10 %. BB cut down to 3-5% for competitions, and it looks so sick.

Thread Information