Thread: UFC on Fuel 7 set for London's Wembley Arena on February 16th

Hybrid View

1. Default UFC on Fuel 7 set for London's Wembley Arena on February 16th

UFC on Fuel 7 set for London's Wembley Arena on February 16th - Bloody Elbow

The UFC will be returning to the United Kingdom next February, just four months after their last event there. This one will take place in Wembley Arena in London. MMA Fighting has the news:

MMA Fighting confirmed the event, which will be UFC on FUEL 7, with sources close to the promotion. It was first reported by the UK's Daily Mirror newspaper, though the report was eventually taken down from their website.
    This is the first time the UFC has ran in London since way back at UFC 120 in October 2010, and it will be the first time they use Wembley as opposed to the O2 Arena. Wembley's capacity is a lot smaller, usually seating around 12,500 as opposed to O2 which is about 17,100.

No fights have been announced for the card as of yet, but you can expect a wealth of British talent to be there. My guess is that John Hathaway will compete (hopefully against Dong Hyun Kim), and it's possible that Dan Hardy fights on the card as well. Michael Bisping (who fights Vitor Belfort on January 19th) is about the only major British fighter that surely won't be appearing.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Smile

Oh Yes...7 minute journey on the train!
    You Sip Cris, I Drink Machida's Piss

If You Look Like Cecil Peoples, It's Probably Because You Made Some Wrong Decisions In Your Previous Life!

I got excited for a minute and thought it was Wembley stadium. Now that would be a huge show! Still, it should be a solid card. It normally is when they go to the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information