Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lyoto Machida No Longer Angry About Chael Sonnenís Title-Shot

Non-competitive fights are very important when there's trash talk Lyoto, duh.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Wait... wait...

So let me get this straight. This person gets in line to get a free car... BUT when they try to give it to him... he says "No no no! I'm not ready for the car yet!!"?

Why the fuck was he waiting in line for a free car then!?!?! Bwhahahaha
    I think I get it.

Jon Jones refuses to stand in Machida's carport until Machida can legally ride him.

I get this metaphor stuff.

3. 11-28-2012, 07:56 AM

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    then they get nothing. should have had your sh*t together. Also, if you cant afford a lisc and insurance, you cant afford a car.
    Apparently there are many in the UFC who didn't have their shit together including the champ who initially turned down Sonnen. Then we have those like Sonnen that "think" they have their shit together. We'll see how that fight turns out with JJ

Also:
    There are many people driving today who can't afford the car they are in. With atleast a 620 credit score you can walk off the lott without paying any money down on a vehicle like a Chevy Tahoe (see Rick Hendricks).

Not that any of the above would matter under Sakara's analogy (the car was free). In addition, I'm pretty sure every broke assed, horny teenager scowering planet earth would hop in line for that deal.

Wait... wait...

So let me get this straight. This person gets in line to get a free car... BUT when they try to give it to him... he says "No no no! I'm not ready for the car yet!!"?

Why the fuck was he waiting in line for a free car then!?!?! Bwhahahaha
    He thought he was in line to get food stamps and received word that they were instead giving out a free vehicle. Shit just got real.
    Last edited by roaddawg; 11-28-2012 at 08:19 AM.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

These "analogies" are horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    He thought he was in line to get food stamps and received word that they were instead giving out a free vehicle. Shit just got real.
    This just summarized everything I needed to know about RD's thought process in two sentences.

Maybe the champ is the one giving away the free car. And the reason so many people turned it down is because of the pole-sized dent in the front...

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    This just summarized everything I needed to know about RD's thought process in two sentences.
    I awww shit what a jip. I was expecting a punchline.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Thread Information