Thread: Brad Scott vs. Robert Whittaker tourney final joins UFC on FX 6

Default Brad Scott vs. Robert Whittaker tourney final joins UFC on FX 6

Brad Scott vs. Robert Whittaker tourney final joins UFC on FX 6

The welterweight-tournament final is set for "The Ultimate Fighter: Australia vs. U.K."

Following this week's new episode of the show, also dubbed "TUF: Smashes," Brad Scott (8-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) and Robert Whittaker (9-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC) have emerged as finalists.

They now meet at next week's UFC on FX 6 event, which takes place Dec. 15 at Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre in Broadbeach, Gold Coast, Australia. The event's main card airs live on FX (on Dec. 14 in the U.S. due to the time difference) following prelims on FUEL TV.

Scott vs. Whittaker will be part of the main card, as well will the lightweight-tourney final, which will be determined next week.
    MMAjunkie.com
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

This TUF is so much better than the Nelson/Carwin one.

Brad Scott looks OK and seems to have a lot of heart, but Whittaker has easily looked the best out of every MW on the show.

But I'm really excited to see Freakshow beat that tiny Aussie and have to fight against Norman Parke.
    That should be a great fight. And I hope Freakshow wins that one for the LW's.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

I'll be interviewing Norman next week if anyone has any questions.
    “I just want to be known as the greatest ever…is that too much to ask?”

B.J Penn

https://www.facebook.com/roy.billington1
    https://twitter.com/RoyBillington

Whittaker got some power in his hands and I see him ko/tkoing Brad to win WW TUF title. As for the LWs, I think freakshow will easily win the show.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    I'll be interviewing Norman next week if anyone has any questions.
    What would he have done if Dana kicked him and the other 2 off the show for using the cell phone?

Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Goose, did you do the interview yet?

Thread Information