Thread: Nate Marquardt-Tarec Saffiedine Planned For Strikeforce In January

Default Nate Marquardt-Tarec Saffiedine Planned For Strikeforce In January

Nate Marquardt-Tarec Saffiedine Planned For Strikeforce In January

According to MMAFighting.com, Strikeforce welterweight champion Nate Marquardt will make his first title defense against Tarec Saffiedine in January. The event is slated for January 12, though no location has been determined.
    Nate Marquardt-Tarec Saffiedine Planned For Strikeforce In January - FightLine.com

Strikeforce on Jan. 12: Melendez-Healy, Rockhold-Larkin, Marquardt-Saffiedine title fights | MMAjunkie.com

MMAjunkie.com (UFC blog for UFC news, UFC rumors, fighter interviews and event previews/recaps | MMAjunkie.com) today confirmed with company officials the bouts include lightweight champion Gilbert Melendez (21-2 MMA, 11-1 SF) vs. Pat Healy (28-16 MMA, 6-1 SF), middleweight champion Luke Rockhold (10-1 MMA, 9-0 SF) vs. Lorenz Larkin (13-0 MMA, 4-0 SF), and welterweight champion Nate Marquardt (32-10-2 MMA, 1-0 SF) vs. Tarec Saffiedine (13-3 MMA, 3-1 SF).
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 11-09-2012 at 06:46 AM.

2. 11-09-2012, 05:19 AM

I hope Tarec takes it

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

4. Default

Strikeforce Confirms January Card Lineup, Nate Marquardt as Main Event | Bleacher Report

Amid a string of fight confirmations for the upcoming "Strikeforce: Challengers" event in January, the official Strikeforce website has established Nate Marquardt vs. Tarec Saffiedine as their main event.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Looking forward to seeing Nate back in action. Can't wait to see him back in the UFC. He is a force at 170. This will be the headliner of a challengers card? I didn't know they are still doing those. They haven't done one in some time.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Looking forward to seeing Nate back in action. Can't wait to see him back in the UFC. He is a force at 170. This will be the headliner of a challengers card? I didn't know they are still doing those. They haven't done one in some time.
    Has dana released any statement on whether Nate will be offered a UFC contract? he seems to go back on his word ["he'll never fight in the UFC again!] with about as much frequency as he holds grudges to a improbably immature level, so I'm curious which of the darker sides of dana's nature will impact Nate's future.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Has dana released any statement on whether Nate will be offered a UFC contract? he seems to go back on his word ["he'll never fight in the UFC again!] with about as much frequency as he holds grudges to a improbably immature level, so I'm curious which of the darker sides of dana's nature will impact Nate's future.

rh
    Is it hard to believe that trust and respect can be built back over time? Hyperboles are often used when overly emotional. I'm sure you don't say things perfectly so that they can be checked years later to make sure you held the same opinion as your past self.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Is it hard to believe that trust and respect can be built back over time? Hyperboles are often used when overly emotional. I'm sure you don't say things perfectly so that they can be checked years later to make sure you held the same opinion as your past self.

Are you craxy?

Have you never read one of my posts?

EVERYTHING I SAY IS PERFECT, I'M NEVER WRONG, AND IT ALL STANDS UP TO THE TEST OF TIME!

Like that time I said Mike Swick was going to be the next WW champ? That totally came true, didn't it?

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Thread Information