Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Seagal doesn’t believe Georges St-Pierre is ‘great’ martial artist

1. Default

JESUS CHRIST with the fucking injury excuse.

Fuck me dude.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Not that Seagal's opinion should be counting for much of anything as far as MMA is concerned and he should stick to the direct to dvd crap he is making now. He does obviously overlook the fact GSP's vision got pretty messed up mid fight by an eye poke. Hard to look great when you are having a hard time seeing.
    So would you also agree that Silva's performance against Sonnen was a direct result of his injury? It seems like people are quick to give GSP a pass while at the sametime boasting about Sonnen's performance against Silva.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    JESUS CHRIST with the fucking injury excuse.

Fuck me dude.
    Silva or GSP?
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

I wish you guys would realize that roaddawg is pretty intelligent, and he tries to get under your skin. I almost never agree with him either, but you aren't gonna ever change his views. You will just be left angry, and unsatisfied, much like my fiancée.

That being said, fuck Steven Seagal.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    So would you also agree that Silva's performance against Sonnen was a direct result of his injury? It seems like people are quick to give GSP a pass while at the sametime boasting about Sonnen's performance against Silva.
    Don't really need to cause I'm not the one criticizing either fighters performance. I'm also not claiming that one of them isn't "great" martial artist because they both are.

You've got plenty of others taking the bait on the Silva rib injury thing I'll pass on that one.

5. Default

How the fuck has no one publicly told off Steven Seagal? The guy is one of the most arrogant, fraudulent, wife-beating, worthless piece of shit to waddle on this planet. Would anyone be surprised if he died from a massive heart-attack in the middle of taking a whale-sized shit while jerking off to a video of a tranny fisting a donkey?
    ------------------

Guys, don't worry. GSP has Van Damme in his corner...now all we need is the first MMA tag team match, so JCVD can beat down Seagal.
    "To be truly walking on the warrior's path, we have to bring our minds back to the time when we were not ashamed of our dreams; when reality had not yet frustrated our ambitions; when our desire was still too strong to be repressed, and our spirit refused to surrender in resignation; when we were not yet doctors, businessmen, or lawyers, but still wanted to be heroes, leaders, bodhisattvas. The first step on the way to being warriors is to get back in touch with our dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Ok, maybe circle of life was the wrong phrase. How about, "People who live in glass houses better not forget about the time Gene LeBell made you shit your pants"....
    LOL that was amazing.

I don't know that I'd say Anderson is more skilled than Georges. Where Georges has holes, Silva is among the best in the world; where Anderson has holes, St. Pierre is among the best in the word. I really think it comes down to size, once again.

Unless you believe MMA math works, I don't think you can compare Anderson's fight with sonnen--who finishes something like a quarter of his fights, and even less at the elite level--to GSP's with Condit--who finishes closer to 80% of his bouts. It makes no sense to me.

But honestly, Seagal is trolling the MMA community with this nonsense, that's obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    That being said, fuck Steven Seagal.
    I'm surprised I have to be the first one to say this, but Fuck MMAFighting.com and their shit show The MMA Hour for even dignifying Seagal with a spot. I have to say I'm entirely done with that site and that crap show.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information