Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seagal doesn’t believe Georges St-Pierre is ‘great’ martial artist

Valid points by Segal. I find it hard to disagree with any of the comments he made regarding Silva Vs Gsp, Silva Vs Jones.

As much as I would love to see these super fights I suppose size does matter. I don't want to see another repeat of Fedor vs Big Foot due to size disadvantages. In a sense I think I even feel sorry for Jon Jones who often gets discredited due to his size (a variable he has no control over).

I think I am starting to get to the point where I'm tired of hearing about GSP, Silva and Jon Jones. Fuck it I think rivet was right none of these fights are happening.

v3xi:
    I am also tired of going back and forth with you. Feel free to drag my name through the mud at your heats content. I am done fighting with you... /done

RD
    Last edited by roaddawg; 12-04-2012 at 04:56 AM.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

dimerules28 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by v3xi View Post
    Explain Roaddog then?
    Lol umm I guess your saying that roaddog doesn't deserve to be on this site?? Why?? Cause he has a different opinion then most ppl?? Lol or because you don't agree with it?? Dude your comparison was retarded. The only way you could actually compare the two is if seagal himself... actually posted that shit as a post on this site.... And I'm high as fuck son

Eh. Opinions are like assholes right? I think he's right about the size advance, but GSP could take down a horse... Just a matter what he'll be able to do after that, or if he can do it in time. But I dot think gsp should take the fight either. He has ahit to attend to in his own division anyway. I think it's a valid post by cat... It's about martial arts and artists right?

So the GSP vs Jake Shields fight was atrocious, and the Anderson vs Cote, Leites and Maia were awesome fights, right?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

... And Roaddawg, you must be doing something right because prople on here love To hate you man. You don't even have to post on an article and you get name dropped in reply. Hahaha

The problem that GSP has really is his next opponent. Whether he is fighting Silva or Hendricks I think he has his hands full. I honestly don't think he can beat Hendricks. That is one knarly mf and its hard to take him seriously when you look at his physical presentation.

Hendricks is a wolf is sheeps clothing. Silva is a fucking wolf with a high pitched voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    So the GSP vs Jake Shields fight was atrocious, and the Anderson vs Cote, Leites and Maia were awesome fights, right?

He also said GSP didn't look well in his fight with Shields even though he won. Silva took no damage in those fights you are questioning. Both Cote and Leites got clowned and delivered no effective damage to Silva at all.

GSP came out of that fight looking beaten and battered.

Last edited by roaddawg; 12-04-2012 at 05:11 AM.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

I thought it was quite funny actually.

Are you a follower RD? I say something then a day after you do the same thing? No v3xi I am not going to talk to YOU anymore!!!

Here is a perfect example of why RD is a clown: people point out to him 5-10 times in the last month that GSP got poked in the eye vs Shields and he brings up GSP looking bad in that fight every time like it has any merit.

Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    ... And Roaddawg, you must be doing something right because prople on here love To hate you man. You don't even have to post on an article and you get name dropped in reply. Hahaha
    Its a thread involving Anderson Silva. He was going to be in here at some point.
    Last edited by v3xi; 12-04-2012 at 05:31 AM.

8. Default

As far as a MMA Artist IMO GSP is better than Anderson "NOTE" GSP to me is more rounded artist. Is he a better striker no, but his wrestling, Judo, TDD, and etc... is.
    Anderson TDD didn't prove to good Sonnen 1, Lutter, and Hendo. Yes he won, but it showed his weakest link. To end Silva should win a match between the two just because of his strong area's not from being a complete MMA artist.

And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    GSP came out of that fight looking beaten and battered.
    GSP comes out of every fight looking beaten and battered... Some guys cut, bleed and bruise way more / easier than others.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information