Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter Reality Series Moves To Tuesday’s On FX

Default The Ultimate Fighter Reality Series Moves To Tuesday’s On FX

The Ultimate Fighter Reality Series Moves To Tuesday’s On FX

Officially, we have yet to get confirmation from the UFC or FX officials about the new date and time for the upcoming season of “The Ultimate Fighter” reality series.

Unofficially however, the UFC ran an ad in the latest issue of “UFC 360″ magazine with a Tuesday release.

While it is safe to say this ad (see above) is proof positive the show will now be off the Friday time slot that has plagued the UFC’s hit show with the worst rating in franchise history, we will still run an update once the UFC boss and/or FX make the official announcement just to be on the safe side!

The Ultimate Fighter Reality Series Moves To Tuesday’s On FX | UFC NEWS MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Was a great show last night I think Chael got the top two guys in house and will assume now it's going to be someone on Chael's team who will "win it all"

3. Default

Don't know the guys well enough to say who will win, but was there no fight last night? Thought I might of slept through it.

Way way better then the last two seasons, plus since it leads in to Justified their is no way i'll miss it

I wonder who the guy is that sent 4 people to the hospital. That Tor Troeng dude won but it didnt look like his opponent went to the hospital. I hope Dana wasnt lying for hype.

Production quality was outstanding. Fighters were good, I kinda hoped they would just show the entire fights or fights without interruption but it was fine. Slow mo was awesome.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

I like how they did it, but granted I haven't seen an episode of TUF in a few years. I enjoyed it though
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

The production was a definite improvement. I am not sure how much I liked just seeing some of the fight highlights the way they showed them.

Chael is a funny dude, clearly trying to fuck with Jones head. Jones making faces behind Chael's back to the camera was .... Over all, I thought it was a good improvement.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Good show. One of the best TUF openers I have seen. The fights were great, but I dont like how Sonnen is trying to be so cordial to Jones after talking all that shit about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    The production was a definite improvement. I am not sure how much I liked just seeing some of the fight highlights the way they showed them.

Chael is a funny dude, clearly trying to fuck with Jones head. Jones making faces behind Chael's back to the camera was .... Over all, I thought it was a good improvement.
    lol that seems like something a women would do. But atleast he can back it up. Sonnen will get smashed.

The first show has pretty much always been the best one of the season for the last few years. Lots of fights with higher percentage of more and ko's so we'll see how it goes but not expecting big things. The pre fight stuff with relatives and friends coming to the fighters rooms got old really quick I can see doing it but most of them just said the same thing.

Thread Information