Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter Reality Series Moves To Tuesday’s On FX

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    Don't know the guys well enough to say who will win, but was there no fight last night? Thought I might of slept through it.
    there where 14 fights what were u drinking

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    The first show has pretty much always been the best one of the season for the last few years. Lots of fights with higher percentage of more and ko's so we'll see how it goes but not expecting big things. The pre fight stuff with relatives and friends coming to the fighters rooms got old really quick I can see doing it but most of them just said the same thing.
    Seeing their family members and how much they invested into their opportunity's was straight up sad if they lost. I legit felt bad for the guys who lost, seeing their family upset and comforting them.

Man Gilbert Smith was an emotional wreck and his team coming down on him was stupid as hell. The fight was already booked so how is everyone coming at him saying he wasn't ready going to help him focus better? I think some of the cats on Jones' team are pure assholes. Once the fight is booked you back your teammate you don't come down on him, but Gilbert was emotionally weak. Yea it was a poor pick by Jones. Can't wait to see the knockout next week. I think Hall is the one that gets KO'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine2878 View Post
    Man Gilbert Smith was an emotional wreck and his team coming down on him was stupid as hell. The fight was already booked so how is everyone coming at him saying he wasn't ready going to help him focus better? I think some of the cats on Jones' team are pure assholes. Once the fight is booked you back your teammate you don't come down on him, but Gilbert was emotionally weak. Yea it was a poor pick by Jones. Can't wait to see the knockout next week. I think Hall is the one that gets KO'd.
    That Bubba guy (not Jenkins) seems like a dick. Chael is doing a really good job coaching and giving advice

That was hilarious when Gilbert Smith asked Chael what his strategy was before the weigh-ins (he was talking about the fight), he said, "well you are going to take your shirt off, go get on the scale, and then eat a sandwich."

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

That was a very odd fight pick... A 9 inch height difference... You would someone like Jones of all people would have realized that.

Lets hope next week's KO delivers like they are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    there where 14 fights what were u drinking
    Lol that guy has to be drunk most of the time he is on here... based on some of his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by drake_411 View Post
    Seeing their family members and how much they invested into their opportunity's was straight up sad if they lost. I legit felt bad for the guys who lost, seeing their family upset and comforting them.
    I guess I don't see it that way. The guys saying that they are doing this for their kids and what not. I mean realistically most parents are doing whatever they have to raise their kids. These guys are choosing to be fighters because that's what they want to do your not really picking that career line for someone else.

so, im not sure if anyone else noticed this or not, but mma junkie already has an episode 3 recap posted on their site...

heres the link if anyone is curious..

http:/http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/...vs-team-sonnen

That was a sick KO. KO of the season is sealed and delivered.

Yea man I don't think anyone in the house wants to fight Hall now. I would like to see him and Hester go at it though.

Thread Information